5. Friends to lovers 💕(I) (Ts)

The Ts is based on after goenkas sent akshu to hostel . There will be abhira as well. Akshu is 15 and Abhi is 18. ( The ages are not same as show. Just assume it for the story)

_____________________________________

Bade papa had left her at the hostel yesterday which is at pune and today was her first day at the school there. She was totally scared about mixing with the new people here. How are they?? Will they treat her nice?? Would she make new friends?? And so on.

Her thought process stopped when she was standing at front of her classroom. She knocked the door and entered after teacher gave her the permission. Teacher saw her and introduced her to the class.

"So, kids this is akshara...your new classmate. Welcome her warmly and someone from you can show her around. You go and sit beside divya....  divya please raise your hand ." Everyone nodded and teacher told her to sit beside a girl name Divya

"Hii!!! Mein divya aur kya hum friends ban sakte hai?"

"Hii !! Haan aur tum mujhe akshu bula sakti ho. Mujhe sab akshu hi bulate hai"

"Tum kitni cute ho yaar aur tum bhi  mujhe kuch nickname do." Divya said pulling her cheeks.

"Okay but mujhe thoda time do sochne ka. Mein tumhare liye ek cute sa nickname sochungi."

"Okay"

"Akshara !! Divya .... attention in the class." Teacher shouted their name. So, they sat quiet and listened to the teacher carefully.

______________________

Time skip

2 months passed with akshu living at hostel and going to school nearby. Goenkas not even once called or came to meet her. Divya now was her best friend and akshu gave her a nickname divi.

"Akshu chal na yaar." So, here divya urf divi is whining to akshu to come with her for shopping but akshu was denying it.

"Divi pls na yaar."

"Jaa katti baat hi nahi karungi." Divi turned her face. Akshu laughed looking at her dramatic bestie and agreed to go with her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At shopping mall.

"Divi tujhe yaha akele aane ki permission di teri mumma ne?"

"Haan...kyu nahi degi?"

"Woh mere family mujhe kabhi kahi akele jaane nahi dete the par ab dekho yaha iss anjaan shehar mein mujhe akele chod diya." Akshu spoke sadly.

"Akshu udas mat ho ......chal hum tere liye aur mere liye ek dress khareed te hai."

"Nahi !! Mujhe kyu?"

"Kyuki toh meri bestie hai okay??...chal abhi." And divi pulls akshu in a shop.

Akshu was looking around when she spot someone know. She instantly smiled and told divi she will be back and she ran in the person's direction.

"Abir bro !! Mishtu masi !! " Akshu shouted and the said person's turned back to see Akshu.

"Akshu tu yaha ?? Pune mein?" Mishti asks.

"Kiss ke saath aayi hai?" Abir questions.

"Apni friend ke saath."

"Mr. Goenka yaa aur koyi nahi hai tere saath." Mishti asks and notice sudden sadness on her face. She asks what is the matter and akshu explains her everything from sirat's accident till now.