13. pyaare abhira (IV)

Everyone are gathered near the garden area waiting for Neil to come.

"So, sorry guys!! Late ho gaya. I just had to made some arrangements." Neil said running towards where everyone were standing.

"Koyi baat nahi Neil....but abhi bata do kaunsa game khelne wale hai? Mujhe bahut excitement ho rahi hai." Akshu exclaimed

"Ruko bhabhi abhi batata hu. Toh jaise ki pehale humne treasure hunt khela toh uss mein bohot exercise ho gayi toh abhi hum beth ke game khelenge. Would you rather game toh pata hi hoga aap sabko.  Toh hum wahi khelenge par ek twist ke saath. Hum sab ek circle mein bethenge. Bich mein ek bowl hoga jis mein would you rather questions honge joh hum sab likhenge. Ball pass hoga aur music chalta rahega aur jiss ke haath mein ball hoga jab music rukega woh ek chit uthayega aur answer karega. Joh answer nahi karega uss ke liye punishment decide hogi on spot. Thik hai?" Neil explained the rules and everyone nodded.

"Aur haan ek aur baat would you rather ke questions sab log do hi banayenge aur corner mein aapna naam bhi likhna jisse hume pata chalega ki kisne kya questions banaye hai." Neil says.

"Okay." Everyone cheered.

Neil gave everyone two small chits and told them to write their questions. There was a table and few pens kept there for writing. Everyone turn by turn wrote their questions. They all went and sat down in a circle waiting for Neil to come who was gone somewhere.

"Yeh Neil bhi na....hum sabko yaha betha ke kaha chala gaya pata nahi?" Abhi complains.

"Aa jaayega abhi. Kuch kaam hoga usse." Akshu spoke.

"Aa jayega nahi....aa gaya. Sorry , phirse late ho gaya. Mimi aap music system operate karna. Aap game dekh nahi sakte. Aapko uss side muh karke bethna hoga nahi toh aapne cheating ki toh?"

"Mein koyi cheating nahi karti." Mimi defended herself.

"Areey mimi!!! Majak kar raha tha mein. Aap ek kaam kijiye mein ek staff arrange karta hu joh music system operate karega. Aap bethke enjoy kariye."

"Thik hai phir." Neil went to arrange for a staff and came back two minutes later with one boy.

"Chaliye toh game start kare?"

"Yess." Everyone cheered happily.

The sitting arrangements are as follows :
Abhi- akshu- kairav- vansh- parth- shefali- manjari- suvarna- mahima- anand- harsh- Manish- ag- neil- abhi.

The game started with everyone singing along the tune played. The tune stopped and the ball was with harsh. Harsh stood up and went to pick out a chit.

The cheat read ,
Would you rather be forced to sing along or dance to every single song you hear ?

Harsh looks at everyone who were trying to stiffle their laughs.

"To sing along to every song I hear. Dekho bhai mein naach ke aapni izat paani mein milana nahi chahta."

"Toh jaise ki aapne sing along choose kiya. You need to sing along with the tune which will be played now." Neil said and everyone bursts into laughter.

"Nachne se toh accha hi hai." Harsh mutters under his breath.

The tune plays and harsh sings along with it. His voice is even worse than Abhimanyu. Everyone had closed their ears. When the song ended harsh looked and saw everyone had closed their ears.

"Gaana khatam ho gaya. Haath hata sakte hai aap sab." Harsh mutters annoyingly and goes and sits beside mimi. As he already had his chance.

"Waise yeh chit kisne likhi thi harsh?" Anand asks.

"Music ke related hai....mere pyaari bahu ke alawa kaun hoga bhaisaab?" Harsh says and looks at akshu who just turns her head the opposite side laughing lightly.

The game starts and like this Manish , suvarna , ag , mahima , anand  and parth had their chance and were sitting with harsh enjoying the scenes. Till now no one has got any punishment.

The tune stopped and the ball was with Shefali. She stood and went to get the chit.

The chit read ,
Would you rather stay home and chill or work 24 hours ?

Reading the chit she looked at everyone who had a knowing smile.

"I would choose to stay home and chill. Work is boring." Hearing this everyone gasped. Parth stood from his place and ran to shefali and started checking her forehead from back of his palm.

"Kaun ho tum?? Tum meri shefali ho hi nahi sakti. Woh aapne kaam se itna pyaar karti hai jitna woh mere se bhi nahi karti. Kaha hai meri shefali?? Batao jaldi." Parth says everything dramatically not believing what he heard. His wife want to chill at home rather than work? That was the 8th wonder.

"Kya parth kuch bhi." She says hitting on his arms and everyone bursts out laughing again. In between this laugh abhi looks at akshu who was laughing carefree and thanks mahadev and prays to always keep her happy.

Parth and Shefali goes to sit with others who are out of the games. The games continues and everyone are out except kairav , abhi , akshu and neil.

The tune stops and ball is with kairav. He picks his chit and reads ,

Would you rather stay in during a snow fall and don't come out for till it snow or build a snowman?

"I choose to build a snowman....well technically I love snow and this is one of the easy question for me."

"Chalo music start karo...game continue karte hai." Abhi says

This time the tune stops on abhi and he picks a chit and reads it ,

Would you rather have telekinesis (ability to move things from mind) or telepathy ( ability to read minds) ?

"Waah!!! Kiss ke dimaag mein yeh question aaya?" Akshu exclaims.

"Vansh bhai ne likha hai and I would choose telepathy."

"Haan....kyuki aap akshu bhabhi ke mann ki baat unke bina bole samaj sake."

"Nahi uske liye mujhe yeh sab ki jarurat nahi. Akshu ke mann ki baat toh mein iss telepathy power ke bina bhi pehchan jaata hu. Kyu akshu?" He looks at akshu who blushes.

The game continues and everyone had their chance. Everyone enjoyed the game and thanks Neil for arranging this awesome games. As everyone are tired by playing they decide to retire for their room. They all have dinner in the room itself and sleeps. Tomorrow everyone will be going for sightseeing.

~to be continued

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know a very less abhira scenes. I will try to finish this ts in the next part and include more abhira scenes. The next update will be coming soon.

Till then
Lot's of love 💞