𝙭𝙞: 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨

Start from the beginning

And forever after that.

Incoming Call: Kelly.

"Hello? Y'all on your way back yet? I'm starving." I spoke rubbing gently over my lower stomach area. I haven't eaten since around breakfast time and it was currently going on six in the evening.

I had sent Kelly out to pick up food for us, and Oni wanted to tag along due to her sudden obsession with my sexy best friend. I didn't oppose, I actually hoped the car ride made her even more sleepy.

"Yes, hungry ass. I don't know yo ass ain't tell me Chick-Fil-A was this damn far away. Bitch you had me traveling to the damn Netherlands. You was better off eating Burger King that was across the street, the fuck."

"The fuck!" I heard Oni yell in the background.

"Exactly. Tell her again, Oni."

"The fuck, Dumbo!"

"That's strike three, Oni. You better pray to God I forget when we leave this hospital because that ass is grass."

"Girl, Beyoncé has a whole ear routine when she thinks no one is watching. It takes her at least forty-five minutes to clean the crevices of one entire ear. Front and back." They started having their own side conversation as if I couldn't hear them.

"What about her neck?" Oni asked.

"Oh, she uses that to the tenth power. How you think she's able to swallow Robyn's entire di—"

"TRENE!"

"Oop. My bad. We pulling up though, so bye." The phone call soon ended, making me heavily sigh.

"I don't know why you're saying her ass is grass. You're not punishing my little one," I heard groggily lacing the tone of my wife's voice. She yawned as her head lazily turned, resting in my direction. Her green orbs pierced into my mine as a small smile made a sharp appearance on the corners of her plump lips.

My heart thumped outside my chest as I stared, observing all of her beautiful features. I loved her. I love her beyond words, beyond earth. Tears threatened to draw from my eyes as I lightly sniffled, strolling my way to the bed in which her tall physique occupied. I intertwined my hand with her cold ones, as I leaned downwards to peck her lips that tasted like Vaseline.

She held my chin as her concentration bounced from my dark hazels to my lips. I went in for another kiss, this time taking my precious time, passionately making love to her soft pillows. I sucked slowly on her tongue as her grip on my chin tightened making an airy moan escape from my throat. Before pulling away, she nibbled on my bottom lip as if it were her favorite candy before gazing at it between her teeth with a pop. I kissed her lips about four more times prior to letting up for air throughout my nostrils.

"C'mere."

I quickly removed my Chanel sneakers and climbed into her bed careful not to disturb her healing process and the iv that was stuck in the crevices of her arm. A lot of her swelling went down and I was glad for that. She could sense my nervousness seeping through me like hot steam and pulled me closer to where our bodies finally met. I hummed at the satisfied touch of being in her arms again.