𝙭: 𝙗.𝙞.𝙩.𝙘.𝙝

excuse any errors. didn't proof read.

𝐁𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐗
衛ゑニ

𝐹𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 — 𝐵𝑒𝓎𝑜𝓃𝒸é

The anticipation of checking my updated grades for midterm exams had my mind running a mile a minute. I knew I had passed based on all my studying alone but I still needed my professor to post my grade. If it appears I received anything below a 92 I'm going to raise hell. I've managed to have straight A's since the fourth grade, this shit wasn't a joke to me. Especially with me being a consecutive honors student.

Sitting on my girlfriend's leather couch inside her luxury studio apartment, I ran my thumb over the mouse of my MacBook so the screen doesn't go to sleep. I waited impatiently for that notification as I sat on the floor indulging in a bag of kettle corn with extra butter. I heard the doorknob jiggling and keys being rattled prompting me to quickly dust my hands off and find a hiding space. I did this every time I arrived at her apartment before her.

"Honey Bey!" Robyn called out, making her sexy-ass accent slip in the process. "I brought you your favorite Indian food. Chicken tiki masala and garlic naan."

Bitch, my stomach started growling as I began to inhale the garlicky aroma filling the air, hearing her fumbling through the brown paper bags. I was concealed inside the coat closet getting claustrophobic as hell and I had to pee, but my pride wouldn't allow me to go out like that. I crossed one leg over the other as I sang a Keke Wyatt song in my head to distract me from my vast hunger.

"I know you're here, Beyoncé! Your backpack is on the ground next to your opened laptop on the coffee table." I could hear her taking a handful of my popcorn and mushing it all into her mouth.

Fuck off, Robyn. I'm here, but I'm not here. You better come searching for me on some Dora shit.

"Damn, I think your grade posted." I almost broke my neck, my head snapped so fast.

"I think it says you gotta 74 on your midterm exam. That shit crazy, Beyoncé. Your grade about to drop lower than Mrs. Hall's titties." She shouted so loud, I'm sure her neighbors could hear.

Did I say I'd raise hell? Bitch, I'm raising the dead too. Apocalypse!

"Robyn, do not play with me right now. I will literally off myself by choking on my chicken masala and then while I'm choking, I'm going to kick you in your dick so you can't have kids in the future, you box-headed bitch!" I ranted storming after Robyn as she held my laptop in her black manicured hands, chuckling. She just laughed in my face like I was some sort of joke, so I told her her breath smells like bounce that ass so she'd shut up.

I took my laptop from her embrace just to see my grade wasn't even posted yet. "Ouuu! I oughta' take your green card and rip it."

She was too busy cupping her hand around her mouth blowing her breath into it and putting it up to her nose to smell it. It didn't really stink. I was just mad.

"Does it for real smell like ass?" She questioned, still continuing her breath investigation.

"Hell yeah, nigga. Shit almost melted the side of my face. Dragon breath ass."