Chapter 3 Stardust Battlefield

Start from the beginning

Shinn: Can you guys take out these two?

Nhazul: We'll be fine! Go! Get back to the Minerva!

Shinn: Right! Right. I'm on my way!

Blast Impulse proceeded to pull back, returning to the Minerva. Seeing this, Abyss attempted to stop it.

Auel: Oh no, you don't!

Attempting to fire at Blast Impulse, Abyss was quickly stopped, by Sabre as it moved into close-quarters and aimed for the Abyss's cockpit with it's shield. Abyss quickly drew it's lance and barely got up in time hitting Sabre's shield before firing his multiphase beam cannon.

Sabre was faster, and avoided the attack. Then he went evasive, ducking Sabre into a massive chunk of destroyed colony. From behind, Chaos attempted to blast Sabre, however it was quickly blocked,

 From behind, Chaos attempted to blast Sabre, however it was quickly blocked,

as Sabre spun around and returned fire, using his railguns

The Gaia, meanwhile, pursued Lunamaria's ZAKU Warrior in its quadruped mobile armor mode, running along the floating debris. ZAKU Warrior turned and fired it's Orthros heavy beam cannon, but Gaia avoided the attack easily and slammed into the ZAKU Warrior, sending it flying back into a chunk of debris.

Lunamaria: Ahh...!

Nhazul looked back saw the ZAKU slam into the debris directly behind him. Making a sharp turn, Sabre flew back towards the two of them. Chaos's Weapon pods attempted to fire at it, however preforming a quick barrel roll, Sabre avoided the shots, resulting in them nearly hitting Gaia. Keeping on the pressure, Sabre proceeded to fire it's beam rifle, before kicking Gaia back.

Stella: What the hell is up with you?!

Nhazul looked back at ZAKU Warrior.

Nhazul: You alright, Luna?

Lunamaria: Yeah... Thanks.

Suddenly, Gaia and the Abyss then opened fire on the two, forcing them to dodge their blasts, annoying Nhazul.

Nhazul: We don't have time for this. If we don't deal with these bastards and get back to the Minerva, the ship's finished.

Firing it's beam rifle, both of them scattered and avoided the shots. Chaos attempted to blast Sabre from behind, however ZAKU Warrior defended it, blocking the shot with it's shield. ZAKU Warrior then returned fire with it's missile launcher and shoulder-mounted railgun at Chaos, forcing it to dodge.

Nhazul: Luna, follow my lead!

Lunamaria: Right!

Both Sabre and ZAKU Warrior accelerated forward, catching them by surprise, forcing the three to dodge their strikes. Quickly turning, Sabre fired back it's beam rifle and beam saber, nearly cutting down Abyss, only for it to avoid the strikes, flying behind a piece of debris. Firing it's beam, along with ZAKU Warrior's missiles, the two aimed for Gaia and Chaos.