Sedative Pr3cautions! The Aftermath!

Start from the beginning

"No..." Sanji's voice trailed off. He remembered something insanely important. Chopper picked him up and dumped him in his cabin hammock. The other crew members

"Wasn't Nami was stabbed in the NECK with what looked to be the exact same syringe?" Sanji thought.

This isn't good.

"Hey, Chopper, I've got a question to ask you. What happens if you get stabbed by this exact syringe in the neck? Do you...die?" Sanji asked after gulping after muttering out the 'd' word.

"Well, you have about a 90% chance of dying. If that 10% kicks in, then the best consequence of taking the sedative is probably paralyzation for about 20 years. The best counter to this sedative would probably be some high Vitamin - C, but another counter to this would probably be getting sunburnt - Oh wait, I just forgot!" Chopper slapped his head.

"What?"

"If you eat a FRUIT that has Vitamin - C, your body fights back against the sedative. Since something like an orange or a tangerine contains an enzyme, which speeds up your metabolism, the sedative will diminish as the neurotoxins inside this are-"

"Chopper, English." Sanji interrupted.

"Sorry, I-" Chopper was then interrupted by his own brain cells coming into play. He knew the unmistakable truth now.

"...Was Nami injected by this same sedative? We have a huge problem, then. Let's hope Club keeps her alive. That wouldn't be pretty, then." Sanji sighed at Chopper's remark. Sanji laid in his bed as Chopper transformed back into his normal cute state. He walked away to check up on Luffy.

Sanji frowned.

He had Shiki vibes from the time that he kidnapped Nami to be HIS navigator.

He didn't understand the rule of 'finders, keepers.' 

He was old. He lived in Gol. D Roger's time.

"Thinking? The question is what about. So, you wanna let it all out or not?" Zoro appeared at the entrance. Sanji groaned. Did he hear that?

No? Good.

"So, Nami's gone, Huh?" Zoro nonchalantly asked. 

"Yep."

"And Luffy has somehow been knocked out."

"Yep."

"Did this guy say something to you about me before leaving?" Zoro figured what Sanji was keeping a secret.

"How did you-"

"He's a Lunarian that wants to kill the person that killed his brother. It's not like he would take Nami without a reason. He probably wants something in return, right?" Zoro reasoned with him.

"Yeah. You're right. He wants you and he...isn't going to stop until he gets you. King the Wildfire was apparently the ruler and heir to the throne of the Lunarian. Club wants to wage war on you. We need to get Luffy up, ASAP." Sanji decided, but he was pushed down AGAIN by Zoro. He had a stern look on his face.

"No, you need to rest. Chopper said so himself. He's our doctor and you're going to listen to him, as he knows what's best for you. I'll wake Luffy up, if that's what you want." Zoro wasn't joking, in Sanji's eyes. He was very serious about this. Zoro turned to walk away.

"Hey, Zoro." The mosshead then turned around. 

That's odd, Sanji never called him Zoro unless stuff was up and was really important.

"I sense a weird aura coming from you. Is something up with you?" Sanji inquisitively asked.

"No...but I had this weird feeling when my blades turned black. It's apparently supposed to be the greatest achievement of a swordsman, but I don't feel it." Zoro looked at Sanji to find that his mouth was open wide and his eyes were literally gouged out.

"Hm?" He questioned, with his normal calm and cool demeanor.

"WHAT?" Sanji questioned loudly, which actually woke Luffy up from his 2 hour coma. He got up so quickly that he smashed his head against a pole that had been stationed next to his hammock to stabilise Luffy when he was walking.

"OW!" Luffy exclaimed. Zoro sighed. Their captain was finally awake, and in the worst way possible.

Luffy straddled himself out of his cabin as he walked right into Zoro, without seeing his huge body in the way; Sanji even more surprised now.

"What's goin' on?" Luffy asked in a drowsy voice.

"Z-Zoro has...a b-black blade!" Sanji stuttered.

"What's a lack' lade'?" Luffy jumbled his words up.

"Exactly, what is a black blade? I'm with Luffy on this one." Zoro pointed towards him, extending his hand out of his kimono.

"Oh my god!" Sanji exclaimed, frustratingly.

"I'm surrounded by idiots..." Sanji's voice trailed off as he walked to the chef's cabinet.

"You okay?" Zoro asked Luffy.

"Yeah, I need to be fresh to get Nami back again." Luffy's voice then stopped croaking as he cleared it.