70.

I crash into the cabinet, groaning in pain. The thing lifts me up and slams me into the wall. I try to fight back, but I can't. It crashes me into the upper cabinets, and I hit the ground. I wince in pain, trying to stand up. However, it grabs me and forces me against the wall.

I gasp when I see the man walking around the corner.

"Callie," I hear Sam shout.

It walks toward me, and I try to pull my arm off the wall. "Callie? Cal," Sam shouts as he and Dean run into the room to see me pinned against the wall. Dean goes to shoot it, but I speak.

"No, don't," I shout.

"What? Why?!"

"Because I know who it is," I say. The person finally appears, and it's their mom. Dean slowly lowers his weapon, staring at her.

"Mom." She walks toward Dean, smiling.

"Dean." She turns toward Sam. "Sam." I notice tears forming in his eyes. "I'm sorry."

"F-For what?" She's silent, before she turns away from them and looks up.

"You, get out of my house and let go of the best thing that has happened to Sam." She turns into flames, disappearing into the ceiling. I'm finally released, and I take a deep breath.

"Mom," Dean questions, looking around.

"Now it's over," I say. Sam turns toward me, and without a moment's hesitation, he cups my cheeks and leans down, kissing me softly.

"Whoa," Dean comments. "That was unexpected."

After a few moments, we break apart. "Thank you," Sam sighs.

"You're welcome."

*the next day*

I walk over to Sam who's talking with Missouri. "Both of you are going through some changes that even I can't understand," she sighs.

"Yeah," I sigh. "We are."

"But you've got each other, and you have to hold on to that."

"What about Dean," Sam asks.

"He won't be able to understand what's happening to you guys but hold on to him too."

After she's gone, I take a seat next to Sam. "She's right, you know," I say making him look at me. "We've got each other. I'm not gonna let you go through this alone."

"And I'm not either," he sighs.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the two lovebirds," Dean says, walking toward us.

"Dean--," Sam starts.

"Before you say anything... Callie?"

"Yes?"

"Are you gonna treat my brother right," he asks. I can't help burst into laughter after he asks me that.

"Do you really have to ask me that?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Okay. Uh, yes, Dean, I promise to treat your brother right, better than you even," I joke. He chuckles.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you," Sam says.

"Don't sweat it," he shrugs. "But I swear, if you guys wake me up in the middle of the night and are having sex--"

"Dean," Sam exclaims, flustered.

"We'll try not to," I assure him.

"Wait, what," Sam says making me chuckle, shaking my head. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

"Come on, let's hit the road. I call shotgun," I say.

"I call driving," Sam adds.

"What-- You two are not sticking me in the back," Dean says.

"I think we just did."