it's our love story ❤️ 04

"tell me tae.... Who is that person?" Tae's mom asked this time a little loud.

Tae flinched by that...but he didn't opened his mouth.

Tae's mom got irritated by his behavior..
"Today I saw you with a boy"his mom said which makes tae more scared...
He slowly looked at his mom

"H-he is my just f-....."

"Don't say he is your friend" his mom said before tae could complete the sentence.

"I saw you there in his out of the house.when he opened the door .he picked you in his arms and you also hugged him.(tae looked down in the fear)I know something is going between u both and now this hickey"

Now also tae didn't opened his mouth...

"SPLIT THE TRUTH TAE"
His mom shouted on tae face..which make tae flinch badly and tears flows from his eyes.

" W-we .....bo-both..... aare l-love eeach other M-mom....."tae said with so much of suttering....his body covered with sweat in the fear of what will going to happen nxt...

He was praying to God that these all didn't make their way for their love separation...

"NOW TELL ME EVERYTHING" his mom shouted at his face.

Tae also said everything...how they chatted and got love for each other without seeing...kook shifted here for his studies and their meetings after school ....each and everything he said to his mom with a teary eyes and hiccups...

"U both got love without seeing each other????how can that happen tae??"his mom said in a disbelief.

" And he is a boy tae...how can u love a same gender...u know right we can't marry the same gender .then why u fell for him??"his mom said grabbing tae's shoulder... shaking him hardly to say something.but

Tae started to cry...

"Here after I won't allow u both to see each other" his mom said and went from that place.

His fear was coming true .... His worst nightmare was happening to him now....
He felt like he was useless after loosing his love.

He slowly sat in the floor and cried hard to his heart out... holding his legs tightly..

He didn't regret for his love he had for his hyung but the same gender love is only separating them now...that only made his heart tear...

Crying hard and hard...his throat got dry but his eyes didn't stop the flow of tears...which is coming for his love.

Dayss passed.....

Kook was getting more tension.. because tae didn't come to his place,school and he didn't chat with him too...these all make kook to think negatively...

"Jimina can we go to tae's place?"
Kook asked jimin.

Jimin wide his eyes" no jungkook let's wait for tae"

" How many days I have to wait jimina? Something happened there.. that's why he is not talking to me"kook said in the irritation and worried .he was worried for his tae...

Again Days again passed like that....

Kook went to his tae's house without saying anything to jimin.

Kook went inside of tae's house...
"Is anyone here" kook asked then a lady came there...

When she saw kook.he recognized him.

" Come in"she said in a rude voice

Kook also hesitately went inside...and sat in the sofa..