it's our love story ❤️ 03

They both started to walk towards each other......with a small smile

Hiiii

They both said in a sync

Tae looked down in the shyness...

"Tae" kook called..

Tae didn't react.. again kook called tae... Now tae looked at kook and asked...

"Me?? Tae???"

"Yeah u only tae" kook said.

"No I'm not tae. My name is v"

Kook was confused.... "Yahh tae don't lie I know it's you only"

"I'm sorry I not tae I'm v.... "

" Oh really then.... Why ur eyes had tears when u see me?? "Kook said and went near to tae..

Tae slowly step backwards...

" Why u are getting nervous.... Why your breath raising up... When I came near to u... "kook said and leaned more towards tae.

Tae gulped hard when kook leaning close to him" Ohhhh okok I'm ur tae only ...now move that side" kook chuckled and moved away from him.

" How did u know that I'm ur tae??" Tae asked

"I know already when u came inside I saw ur boxy smile their I find that u are my love" kook said and smiled at him.

"u already saw me???"

" No baby ....I just a ur smile only I didn't saw u fully"kook said

" So......how I'm ...did I filled ur imagine tae??" Tae asked

"U are more beautiful then my imagine baby and I already told you right however u r I'll accept u.i want ur love only baby...."kook said with so many emotions...

Tae giggled and slightly hit his chest and sat in the swing...

"How is the decorations baby" jungkook asked

"Super nice hyung"tae said with his boxy smile.admiring the whole place once again...kook smiled and sat beside him and started to move his swing slowly...

being close to kook making tae more nervous...
Kook slide his hands round tae's waist...
Tae flinched by that....but he clamed down in a minute....and slowly he put his head in his kook's shoulder...
They both sat like this for a hour knowing their warmness more...

Months passed like this.....
Before Everyday after school tae chat with tae but now kook is here at his place....so,he always went to his house after school to see kook. they both spent sometime after that tae went to his house...

One day tae came to kook's house like always...
That time he didn't saw kook their.
He came inside and dropped his bag on the sofa and entered inside kooks bedroom...

Suddenly tae flinched when a hands slide on his waist from his behind...but he knows who it is.....

Tae pinch kooks hand little hardly...

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyy why u pinch my hands" kook whined tae smiled...

" Ohhwww my hyung is it paining" tae asked and caressed his hands... "See it got red..give a peck that only can cure this" kook said....tae also peck his hands..

" Peck here too baby" kook said pointing at his lips..
Tae frowned..." Why peck there? I pinch ur hands only" tae said and sat on bed...
" Okay then pinch my lips and give a peck"kook said and wink at tae...

Tae also sighed "okay close ur eyes hyung" kook closed his eyes to receive a peck in his lips but he got a pinch on his ears...

"Ahhhh baby why u pinching my ears....leave it baby"kook said and tae also leave it...

Tae gasp when Kook pinned him on the bed.... leaning more close to him...

"Yahh leave me now" tae said with a pout
Kook chuckled and peck his pout

Tae's cheek started to getting red..
Kook saw that and smiled"grow up fast baby...." Kook said and pecked his forehead.

" I already growed up hyung"tae said
"No ur not...u r still a baby"

" No I'm not"tae said

" You are..."

" Wait for one more year hyung.i will be 18"tae said with a pout.

" After 18 also u will be a baby to me" kook said and laughed at tae.

Tae was now 17 years old...they both kiss each and mostly they are peck only.....but they didn't crossed their limit .

our poor kook was always get hard by his Love's cutety naughty behavior....he wanted to do more to tae..to take him for him only but however he controlled his desires...

" I'm saying na...."tae hit him with a pillow which is beside him...

" Baby don't took ur weapon"

"I will " tae said and started to hit kook more ......

Kook grabbed tae's hand and throwed that pillow from him and hugged tae tightly...

By the sudden hug.flip tae's stomach and he felt emotional too...
"What happened hyung suddenly u hugged me" tae asked...his voice had some worriedness

"Nothing baby just I want.....(after few seconds)I love u baby"kook said...

Tae smiled and back awayed from kook" yeah I love myself too" tae said and flip his hair dramatically

" Oh here comes my dramatic boy" kook said boring way...

Tae gasped shockingly..."Soo.....you got bored huh??? But poor me I'm loving this dump man..and he is already got bored to me???" He said and whiped his fake tears.

Kook chuckled hardly and started to tickle tae for his silly dramatic behavior.

Sometimes kook got irritated by his dramatic tae but he loved that most too.... actually when he see his dramatic tae...his love automatically overleamed from his heart....

Again months passed like this....
Living happily.....
In between jimin also came there

Three of them so are so much happy beside each other.

But when we have so much of happiness ...is that happiness will last long for us???

Tae was came to his house and dropped the bag.
That time his mom came..

"Where you went tae??"his mom asked

"My friend house mom" he said and took his towel and about to enter inside the bathroom but his mom stopped him.

"Wait there tae" his mom said and came near to him.
Slowly pushed his collar ...

There she saw a hickey...

Tae gulped and pushed away his mom's hand and pulled his collar to cover it..

"What is that tae??" His mom asked him .

He can say his mom was controlling so much of anger inside her...by her voice.

"I-i-ts n-no nothing mom" tae said sutteringly...

In a sec he received a hard slap on his face..

" Don't lie to me....who is that???"

So bad time started huh????
Let's see .....

And don't forget to vote loviesss 💕