it's our love story ❤️ 07

One day before our taekook wedding day!!!!!

Everyone was so busy even kook also busly working for his wedding....he want everything perfect so he himself inspecting Everything....

Tae saw how kook tiredly working for the perfection of their wedding....
He was happy but sad too...
He knows that the bunny boy was working hard in his office because he is soon going to be a CEO of the company.he should work hard for that...even he didn't eat or sleep properly for that...

Tae remember everything and saw kook again and called him but he said like I'll come soon baby...

Tae was so done with him....he called him again

"YAHH!!! JUNGKOOK...COME HERE OR ELSE MY PINK SLIPPERS WILL BEAT YOU"
He said that in a anger and shouted way his voice had a slight cold tone and he went inside of his room.

Kook gulped by that and hurriedly walked towards tae's room like a puppy dog...

He saw tae who was back facing him...he smiled and went near to him...

Tae saw kook"go and why u came here you want all our wedding perfection....not me right"tae was pouting angrily.....

Kook kneeled down in front of him..."okay tell me what my baby want??"tae turned his side

"If I ask will you give me that?? will u do anything for me?? now!!???"he asked to kook still the lips having that angry pout.

Kook chuckled by that and said" I will do anything for my baby my angel...and my soon to be wifeyyy"

" Then come and lay your head on my lap"he ordered like a queen...
Kook was confused he was expected something but he didn't say anything for tae's words he obeyed him and laid his head on tae's lap...

Tae smiled and slowly started to stroke on kook's hair softly...
Kook moaned in relief of pain when tae's soft hands started to stroke his hairs...
Tae give a head massage but kook"baby leave it why are u massaging my head"he asked

" I want this only .... can't you give that to me"tae's voice had a cold tone...he want to say that in this tone only .... because if he speaks with little bit of sweet kook surely give any excuse and again went to do his perfection job ...

Kook didn't said anything he too knows why his baby bear using this tone and he slowly grabbed his massaging hands which is stroking his hair...and pulled it towards his lips and kissed it....

Tae smiled at kook...and pecked his forehead...
After a hour of massage
They both slept their cuddling each other....

Nxt day morning...

Every guest are start to come to the wedding...

Kook was getting ready for his wedding ......he was so happy .
After all the sadness , depression, loneliness, longingness....
Now they are going to get married..
He only knows how much he addicted to alcohol in the period of without his tae and at the same time he worked hard to get rid of that addiction only for his tae....
These all make him happy. he was excited actually for his marriage....

Otherside....
Tae was standing in front of mirror. he was so nervous but his happiness hided it .
Then his mom came to take him to the wedding stage...