All I see is Darkness Part 4 Love Kills

Start from the beginning

"There's a note this time," Lui said walking up to Vanoss.

He picked up the note and read it out loud.

"Tick tock tick tock, time is running out boys. Your life is slowly coming to an end and I'm the one whose going to put you their ~ Pablo," he said.

Who the hell is Pablo.

?'s POV:

As they were all distracted I decided to turn the lights out. As soon as that happened I quickly made my way over to Delirious. I pulled him towards me and his eyes widen in recognition.

"Holy Crap it's fucking you," he said and I quickly silenced him by slicing his throat.

Luckily I managed to not get any blood on me and I quickly returned to my friends side without him noticing. Soon very soon.

Tyler's POV:

"Okay this is starting to freak me out," Nogla said looking at the now dead Delirious.

"Nogla what if you killed him since you did put the blame on him," Marcel said.

"Okay guys stop playing the blame game," Mini said trying to calm everyone down after his panic attack.

"Ohh yeah we're going to listen to the fucking guy who started crying at the sight of blood. Come on Lui lets go," Marcel said grabbing Lui's hand and walking somewhere.

"Dude we shouldn't split up haven't you seen the movies," Nogla said chasing after them.

"Well I guess it's us three," Evan said laughing nervously.

"Ah I think they will be fine let's look at this side of the house and search for a way out," I said walking in the opposite direction.

"I think I'm gonna go with Nogla and the others because I don't think Lui can stop them from fighting," Mini said gong after the others.

"Do you think he will be safe on his own," Evan said looking back at Mini.

I only nodded and continued our search. Now that I think about it I hope he doesn't die.

?'s POV:

I watch my next victims as they are ahead of me. They won't know what hit them. Hahahahahahahaha

I follow them close and I listen in on their conversation.

"Why the fuck did you follow us Nogla," Marcel said as he turned to face the tall man.

"Because I don't trust you with Lui who knows you could be the murderer," Nogla said pulling Lui close to him.

"Ohh yeah of course I'm the murderer. I killed our friends because why the hell not," Marcel said walking closer to Nogla and Lui.

I giggle at his statement because it's all true but I think I want to kill all of them at once so I'm going to knock them out. I pulled out a canister that had sleeping gas and I had pulled a mask over my face I threw it at them and it exploded on impact.

Their arguments grew slow and quiet and they all pass out on the floor. I carry them one by one and boy was that a fucking struggle. Sheesh what do they eat fucking trains load of food. After I painfully managed to bring them in a room. I put each one of them on a chair and I tie them up. I put a blindfold on them and I put a sock in their mouth.

"Now it's time to get my other victims," I said to myself and left the room.

Tyler's POV:

Me and Evan searched everywhere for a way out but it seems that all of the windows are made of unbreakable glass. And they were all glued down. Where the fuck did you have the time to do that?