" Right... never mind, brat."

"Anyway...these costumes are cosplay, I'm sure! I can't believe you guys don't recognize her costume! Any mafia kid would know." Unconsciously Macau holds Pete by his arm.

Pete gets huddled between Macau, Tankhun and Pol.

"You're the kid here..."

"In fact, this cosplay is based on a comic book character from your generation, old Cousin."

"Whatever. You talk like a nerd. What is Arm doing to you, boy?!"

Hey, Khun Noo! Macau and I enjoy those things!

"Come on, you two really don't know?"

"Of course I do." Tankhun says.

"I doubt you know!" Macau teases him.

"Look at her gloomy face and this terrible outfit. It's obvious."

Pete flinches.

"So?!"

"Wednesday Addams." Tankhun speaks confidently.

"Yes. Positive. Wednesday Addams." Pol agrees.

Pete nods as if he agrees...

"Come on, you guys can't be serious!"

Khun Noo, Pol and Pete make a puzzled face, not understanding Macau's annoyance.

"Why are you here?" A firm, angry voice rises from behind the group. It's Vegas. "I already told all of you to stay close to me."

"Hia!Hia! Who do you think she is? Macau ignores Vegas' scolding and asks his brother, pointing to Pete.

Immediately Pete places the tray partially over his face.

"A maid " Vegas answers in English, trying to be patient.

"No! I mean, yes! But it's a cosplay. Try again!"

"Wednesday Addams?!" Vegas answers trying really hard to be patient with Macau.

"Wednesday Addams is not a maid, is she?! It's Roberta, for God's sake!"

"..."

Khun Noo, Pol and Pete make a puzzled face again, followed by Vegas.

"Roberta?! Black Lagoon?! assassin maid who kills gangsters with an umbrella that fires tons of bullets at once?!No?!"I feel proud of Macau! He recognized Roberta costume. "Arm would know. You guys embarrass me. Obviously you won't know who Kakashi is." Macau says, pointing at me, dejectedly.

Vegas rubs his brother's hair affectionately and then turns to Tankhun.

"Come, Tankhun... I need you to come with me to the private area. Pol, stay here with Macau."

"I'm not going anywhere without Pol."

"Don't worry, brother... I'll stay here at the bar quietly until you come back."

"Don't ever leave this place, Macau." Then Vegas turns his face to me. I jolt. "Hey, bartender! Keep your two eyes on him. Don't let anyone get close to him."

I nod.

Vegas glances at me and Pete, then leaves with Tankhun and Pol.

In a way I'm relieved that Macau will be at the bar with me. I'm not going to let anything happen to Macau for sure.

Pete and I were also relieved that no one recognized us.

Something catches Pete's attention, and he signals to leave.