мы бежали дальше, чем когда-либо

2008 {natasha, never watched stark and the avengers, are coming together four years early}

the phone in natasha romonoff's pocket rung "kinda busy at the moment, talk later? ok, thanks love you" natasha didn't it but that would be the last time she spoke to her husband for a few days, clint barton had accidentally let go of his bow and arrow and hit thor and just like normal prison, in shield, you get one phone call.

natasha had gone to shields base only to be called to the Helicarrier and she saw a women with brown hair and brown eyes, the women came over and introduced herself "Jane foster, and you are?" "natasha romanoff" natasha answered and shook hands "oh it looks like we have the "man out of time" and iron man oh and the hulk and by the looks of it a someone dressed as norse god, and an archer/assassin what a wonderful team this will be" said Natasha as she looked at jane, who was disgusted at her attitude towards her fellow team mates, "come on" said jane beckoning for her to come over, natasha walked over and noticed someone was missing "fury, where is clint?" her voice left no room for no answer and became emotionless very quickly "in a cell" "what? why" "he called, remember he tried to tell you..." but natasha cut him off by walking to a cell, with the others close behind from the women to fury, she came across him and saw the women glare at him as she had to calm the man who looked like a god down "мой ястреб, что они сделали с тобой?" {my hawk what have they done to you?} seeing the scars on his face "моя любовь, не беспокойся обо мне, моя любовь, я в порядке, обещаю, это немного, я люблю тебя, ты знаешь это, не так ли?" {my love, don't worry about me my love, I'm fine, I promise it's not much, I love you, you know that, don't you?} "да мой ястреб я делаю" {yes my hawk i do} "good" clint said in English "you speak russian" said the women know as jane foster "i am russian" said natasha bluntly, she was holding something that was under her shirt, they all noticed, also she had a tattoo on her wrist it was of an arrow and target ,and she wasn't wearing her long sleeve t-shirt to cover it but luckily clint was other wise all hell would have broken loose. with that they left natasha turned back to clint before they did and he gave her a nod "why did you look back at that midgardian who shot me?" enquired thor as the 5 avengers ate dinner with jane foster "yeah" said tony "you don't need his permission" said steve and the five other people nodded natasha rolled her eyes "mind your own business you суки" {bitches} natasha snapped and stormed off.

she went to her room and took out her necklace, it had her wedding band and engagement ring on it, shoving it back behind her shirt. she left a note and it said "look, we needed to go, we never fit in here, he would never shoot someone if he didn't want to kill them and if he wanted to kill him he would've been shot in the neck or in his temple, so know that it wasn't clint" and stuck it to her door.

natasha went to the cells of her husband and knocked out or killed all the guards and unlocked clints cell "my love we must go" she whispered as he got up and got given his arrows and with that they stole a quinjet and ran, ran as far as they could, away from that horrid place, where they could live there lives in peace.

or so they thought, they became fugitives of shield and had to go on the run, with eventually a baby girl, who would be raised by her aunt.

coulson went to wake natasha up and saw the note and alerted fury, who then saw five of his guards dead and seven of them with concussions and that was the day natasha and clint became fugitives of shield. when they heard about this they ran to England, "natasha, we need a house to at least rent" said clint,

that night natasha woke up screaming, nightmares of the red room, clint held her, while she screamed and murmured "your not there any more itsy bitsy i promise" the screaming ceased but she kept shaking and eventually fell asleep interrupted by someone trying to come in, it was steve.