THE AVENGERS FIND OUT STEVE IS MARRIED

A/N NO FIGHTING AND LESS CLINTASHA, THE AVENGERS HAVE A FAVORITE SHOW CALLED VETERNS OF WORLD WAR TWO

"come on you lot" said natasha "our favorite show is on" the rest of them showed up quickly 

TV: VETRENS OF WORLD WAR TWO: PEGGY CATER 1954

"Miss carter, always a pleasure" said howard, she nodded "maria" "peggy" "what am i here for, luckily my brother was available on short notice" maria looked confused and howard nodded "we need you to go to new york city" "why?" "we need you to collect some vials," "whats in them?" "i don't know, we will find out when you bring them" "i am going to regret this aren't i?" "oh absolutely" said maria, peggy nodded, Mr. Jarvis shot howard a look as if to say "tell her" he shook his head.

NEW YORK CITY 1953/ HOWARD STARK HOUSE 1954

"can we help you?" a man asked peggy, she kneed him in the stomach, and then knocked the others out, she got into the building with ease after that and grabbed the bag with the vials, when she got to howard's house she opened the bag, the vials had blood, she knew who's blood it was but she didn't want to believe it, "peggy come in" said maria opening the door as peggy closed the bag "howard i need to speak to you" said peggy "whats wrong?" "whats in the vial?" "what vial?" "don't you dare, what is in the vial?" "you know we both know, steve rogers blood" SLAP "you have used me and lied to me" "you hit me" "you don't get to use my reaction to justify your lies" "yes i do, because i know how much he meant to you, because i know how much he meant to me, i was protecting you" "oh don't pretend this is about me and my emotions, i trusted you howard" "yeah i know and i was wrong" "your wanted for treason" "my natural instinct is to lie to get what i need and for that i am truly sorry" peggy didn't respond she left, she opened the door to her apartment and heard yelling it was 2 american voices and a British voice, peggy went upstairs to be greeted by her twin children arguing and her brother trying to make them stop "what in gods name is going on?" the twins stopped arguing and saw there mother, clutching something under her shirt "pegs take it off" said her brother "michael" she said "peggy" she sighed, it was a wedding and engagement ring on a golden chain, "sarah is to blame" said james he had dark blonde hair and brown eyes "no james is to blame" said a blonde girl with blue eyes she wasn't older than ten "what did i tell you about behaving" said peggy the twin 11th birthday was on the first of September, the day after that was the day the war ended 9 years ago, the second of September was when their mother grieved the most they knew that  "what was he like?" asked sarah she was two when her father steve went into the ice "blonde with blue eyes" said peggy turning to leave. 

SEPTEMBER 2 1954

peggy was quite in the SSR building no one ever knew why, she shot people glares when ever they asked only colonel Philips knew and howard and edwin jarvis and that is how it would stay.

STARK TOWERS 

the avengers turned to steve who just shrugged "she was my wife they were my children, there children are my grandchildren and agent 13 aka Sharon is my great niece" he said simply "why did she slap my father?" "peg never like being lied to"

A/N SORRY ABOUT THE CHAPTER FILLER, AS SOON AS MY BRAIN STARTS WORKING ON POTENTIAL CLINTASHA ONESHOTS YOU MIGHT GET A FEW CHAPTER FILLERS