THEY KNOW PT 2

previously 

2001 

natasha was running on a roof searching for someone who moments ago was in front of her now behind her, she felt a sharp stab in her shoulder "ah" she said as she ripped it out, it had a tranquillizer serum on the tip so it should work right about... now, natasha woke up in what looked to be a house "eat" clint said not shifting his gaze from the window "we will have to kill each other soon" said natasha as she got up and walked to window "snow" natasha smiled "i thought it snowed a lot in russia" said clint "it does you just don't..." natasha broke off seeing tears in his eyes, he was fiddling with the sword bracelet he got his sister Laura, Laura and clint were saving the world at 15 years old as the swordswomen and the archer, never showing there identities, that is why they got hired by shield 2 years later, Laura loved natasha from the moment she saw her with clint, laura defected from shield to move to budapest to care for their ailing mother, clint and laura were born and raised in budapest, but both moved to different countries after they turned 18 clint to London where he met and married natasha and laura to new York city, clint then moved to NYC where he saw his sister again, she was going to tell them to keep her sword as she was leaving shield but they gave it back and she saved budapest more than shield did, clint obviously came to budapest for a reason and they must've fought together and something happend. "clint where is laura?" asked 19 year old natasha, "we were on a mission and..." clint stopped and handed her the bracelet "she died on a mission, our enemy was trying to kill me she pushed me out the way and got herself shot instead, when i asked why she said "i couldn't let you die, you have a life outside of shield, tell natasha next time you see her i say hello" she died and didn't want me to because she was to full of compassion to care for her own life, she always put others before herself even when we were children, i had a terrible fever and anya {mother} and apa {father} refused to come near me thought i was going to die but laura didn't she didn't care if she got sick which she did" clint finished laughing curtly. 

STARK TOWERS

"what language was that?" asked steve "Hungarian, i am Hungarian" "you don't sound Hungarian" said tony "accent's fade over time tony i am russian and yet i don't have a russian accent, do i?" said natasha, tony shook his head and kept watching

MEMORY

"she died, laura died" said natasha not quite believing what she heard, clint nodded his head, laura's laughter echoed in his ears and her beautiful face and smile was burned in his eyes and memory, it always will, one thing laura was prone to saying was "i will always be with you, always" natasha defected from the red room that day then and there for laura and to be there when clint needed her most.

STARK TOWERS

"i will always be with you always" were the words echoing in clints ears clint got up to leave when he heard a familiar voice and a familiar hand grab his wrist, it was natasha "clint were are you going?" "to my room, to grieve for nővérem, húgom" {my sister} natasha nodded and let him go. "you speak Hungarian?" asked tony getting up "tony i speak Latin, English, russian, Hungarian and scottish and greek, never bring up laura, tony unless you have a death wish" said natasha almost reading tony's mind.

the gang nodded and never bought up laura.