And when they were assured of help to rebuild their homes, I saw less to zero complaints.

The Hetherian king envies this so much because he can never get that trust from his people. Even if that's not the real reason for his attack, I am sure it is one of them.

"After all this, what do you want to do?"

"Prince Riki offered me help and I told him I want to finish my study . .  . I want to be someone who will have the ability to help them. Either I will serve in the army or in the hospital. . "

"Really? . . "

"He said I'm technically innocent from their scheme and I'm too young to serve . . he too wanted to study but he has duties to do . . "

"So did you say yes?"

"I did . . and he said he will speak with Prince Sunghoon and Jake for me. . he said I can choose which kingdom to study . . . what do you think hyung?"

"Well, I plan to continue serving Zeviera . . so I will probably stay there . . "

"I'll go to Zequiero then . . ."

"Why? Don't you wanna be with me?"

"Prince Riki said that his brother, Prince Harua will be studying in Zequiero . . so I will join him. He's nice"

I smiled to myself as I still cannot believe how mine and my brother's lives had a total 360° turn. From the orphanage to being held captives to be finally free and added to that, there are people willing to help us out.

Imagine if I pushed through with their plan and really placed the poison in all their meals and not only Jay's, we wouldn't be having this right now.

I still think I don't deserve this. I will make sure to do everything to deserve this.

"Hyung, what do you think is happening to Hetheria now?"

"I don't know but after they lost the battle, I'm sure they're no longer in power . . ."

"But did they really kill that man?"

Ah yes, the Zequiere Prince's adviser.

"I'm afraid they did . . . "

"I got rescued when he was captured. . . he left me with something. . . he said to give to the commander in chief of the royal guards. . . I still didnt do it . . I'm too scared to even speak after I was rescued. Hyung, do you know who he is?"

I immediately had goosebumps after hearing that because I have seen him in the kingdom. I think he is the lover of the one who was captured because when he returned, I saw how he broke down in the arms of the prince and how he showed no mercy to the king. He scares me and I think he still holds grudge towards me.

"I know . . he was sent to Hetheria. . . you could hand that to the princes and they will give it to him. . "

"I want to give it to him . . . it's the least I can do"

"Ok . . let us talk to Prince Riki ok? I will help you hand that to him"

I hope the chief commander won't kill me if he sees me again.

___________

EJ

I'm pacing back and forth in Nicho's room as I wait for him. I don't know why I'm feeling so nervous maybe because I am about to tell him something or because I am expecting him to say something.