"Let me read these comments." I mumbled pressing the view all comments button.

thelanyamarie he need to break her heart so we could get this album
15,156 likes  Reply Send 

tilleractivist they both living the dream fr. shoutout my nigga gucci
7,017 likes  Reply Send

lanihateszuck y'all could've kept this now im breathing a lil funny sliding down a wall 😢
3,844 likes Reply Send

itgirlab That's me y'all she just really good at editing and photoshopping!!
986 likes Reply Send

mypocketsfull they were dating this whole time?? they hid that well
1,039 likes Reply Send

alaysiaaa_ @memgrizz tell him to break up with her or im canceling my ticket to the game now.
2,161 likes Reply Send

6thaveyoungin @semaijahsummers Bae Whatchu Gon Say At My Funeral Now That You Den Killed Me? Huh Bae??
333 likes Reply Send

trumpdaughter which girlfriend he gon pop out with next? 😂😂 We know he has about 5
108 likes Reply Send

thtprettymfka she ain't allat he could've just stayed with the last one
77 likes Reply Send

"I don't care." I exited out of Instagram.

The only thing that really helped me forget about the incident involving my mom and me was reading those comments, but now that I'm not reading them anymore, my thoughts are returning.

I don't understand how a parent could go for days on end without speaking to their only kid, then when they do, it's to ask about who their daughter is dating and because he's wealthy.

She does this all the time. She only contacts me regarding financial matters, and sometimes she doesn't even go ahead and do that. Instead, she simply requests money via Zelle, and guess whose stupid ass still sends the money?

Me.

Oh my god, Is it really so difficult to check on your daughter? Really, all I need is a simple "Hey, how are you?" and I'd be happy.

Then she really had the audacity to say "Anything he does, stick with him" I am not at all like her staying with somebody through anything and everything, including the things that scarred her, just because he has money.

If a nigga treats me badly, I won't care if I'm the poorest bitch alive; I'm fucking leaving him.

Me and him not even together for real but still.

"Trippin." I shook my head. I looked at the time and noticed that it was already five. Since I have nothing to do today but sit here and think about everything, I'll just head to the studio.

I went to my messages and pressed me and Luca's message thread.