t w e n t y

--------------------------------------------

School is finished and now everyone's talking about prom.

yes, prom.

Professor Hope announced to the whole class that prom is coming soon, so everyone started to talk about the dress that they will wear, their makeup looks, the shoes they will use, and their hairstyle.

and of course, their date.

I couldn't relate to them, I'm not the type of girl who would do hair, and makeup, plan for outfits, or any other girly stuff.

I just concentrate on school and doing better, that's it.

some people have asked me and tried guessing who my date will be, but I couldn't answer them straightforwardly, I have no one to reveal after all.

after the full talk of gowns and makeup plans, the school has finally ended and I can rest my head from all of the stress and pressure from the prom.

everyone starts leaving the classroom, meanwhile, I haven't even fixed my messy table filled with books and pens.

I was too busy admiring the new Muji pen I bought.

Author's POV.

you were barely holding your bag to fix all of your stuff when someone comes towards you.

"h-hi Y/n" someone says right in front of you.

you look up to see that it's one of your classmates, Jin.

it's unusual for him to approach and try to talk to you, well technically y'all talk sometimes, but it's always related to school and group work. he is one of the most famous students in class and most probably the whole school, so many girls tend to have a crush on him because of his charming looks, well you can't deny that he's handsome and smart to the point where you also had a crush on him but it didn't last long because you were just up for school.

ad no he doesn't have a girlfriend yet, so many people have been wondering why so the answer is, he is cold and ignorant towards girls but has a different attitude towards his homies and best friends.

girls tried to the court and get his love and attention but his refrigerator self won't allow it.

his hair is a mixture of blonde and brown, making it the perfect color for his personality, his round eyeglasses make his eyes bigger, and his uniform matches him so much to the point that the school used him as a model for this school year.

"yeah, may I help you?" you ask while frozen get your bag from the floor and placing it on the desk.

he starts to bite his fingers while looking at you, and it made you stop from whatever you're doing.

"I know that we are not that close but...." he asks nervously but he stopped right away.

you look back at him, your froze on the spot, not knowing what to say.

the silence is loud right now, both of you made eye contact but a loud bang from the floor cuts it off, both of you suddenly look down at the floor to see that it was your bag which fell and all the stuff in it went out.

"I'll get it" Jin volunteers, so he bends down to the floor.

"no, thank y-" you barely finished your words when both of your heads are already in front of each other, your heart starts beating faster and faster, foreheads almost hitting, you gasp so you try to distance yourself away from him but not too far.

"I'm sorry" both of you said in unison.

both of you laugh at each other's clumsiness, he volunteers to help you fix your stuff and tries to put everything in In organized way and you couldn't say no more since it's a lot.

he picks the books one by one, but suddenly, he gawks at one book that he's holding

you look closer to see that he's holding one of your porn magazines.

you gasp and snatched it from his hand, he looks at you as if you're crazy.

"i never knew you own one of these" he chuckles

you love how he isn't making the whole atmosphere awkward, so you reply with a "yeah" at him, he continues to fix your stuff until you are all set to leave the campus.

"would you mind if I go with you?" he asks.

this is so uncommon for him, he would usually be cold to girls, what happened?

you couldn't deny his offer anymore so you said yes, and both of you started to walk away from class.

                                                                                                                          -

The walk y'all currently have is chill, the weather is nice and chill, the sun is about to set soon so you never forget to take your phone out and capture the perfect sunset ahead of you and showed it to Jin.

Jin: woah, that's a perfect shot right there!

he says in an amusing tone, you thanked him then he admires how perfect the capture is, the sun's rays are perfectly making the clouds' color into orange, the sky is a mixture of white, blue and orange and the trees moving because of the wind makes everything perfect.

Jin: This is amazing, did you know that I also capture  pictures as a hobby? I even attended a photography class to learn and understand new skills and techniques.

he says sassily while flipping his imaginary hair to the back, you widen your eyes at him with a smile.

you love taking pictures, but you need more advices and skills.

you: really? teach me please! 

you begged at him and he grants your wish.

he starts to teach you about the camera angle, the weather, and of course the situation of the whole place, he lectures you about how random people shouldn't be in your photo or else something bad may happen and even joked about it.

you start to like him and his whole personality, you love how smart and a joker guy he is at the same time.

and your curious question popped in to your head once again after forgetting it for 15 minutes.

you hate how you quickly forget what to ask to a persona nd remember it once the time is done or the person is leaving.

you: so coming back from your approach to me in the classroom earlier, what was it?

he was about to say something but he stayed quiet and looked at you directly.

the silence in between the both of you are loud, not knowing who to break it first

Jin: o-oh that? just forget about it.

he shrugs it off and laughs, his laugh sounds like a goddamn windshield which is also making you laugh.

me: w-well, okay then.

you smile at him, as soon as both of you stand in the bus stop, he also had to leave so both of you waved goodbye to each other then he left.

but even though you got a new friend, you still think about Jimin.