His Scent Lingers On Me Now

Start from the beginning

His eyes flutter shut and he moans as I take all of him in my mouth and deep throat him.

"Yes, just like that." He mumbles and he thrusts his hips up as I move my mouth a little faster. When I slide the second finger inside of him he gasps and I take it slow to minimize the pain. When he starts rotating his hips I take it as a cue that I can start scissoring in my fingers and spreading his hole open for my cock.

I pull my mouth off of him and pump him rapidly while I catch my breath.

"Fuck..." he whispers and his eyes open. He looks down at me and I take him back into my mouth while sliding the 3rd finger in. He tenses from the pain and I slowly move my fingers inside of him. I take him deep into my throat and I gag on his cock but I'm able to swallow back the sensation. He cums abruptly in my mouth and he arches his back off of the bed, his hands are tangled in my hair as he presses me down on his spurting cock. He moans continually and loudly, I love making him moan. He looks so beautiful when he cums, his eyes are shut and his mouth is open as he moans. His cheeks are flushed and my heart clenches with emotion, I can't take my eyes off of him.

I swallow everything he has to give me and he continues to moan as I lap at his sensitive cock. He pulls my mouth off of his cock when it becomes too much. I work my fingers inside of him until I'm certain that he's stretched out enough for my cock. I pull out and I'm about to lather my cock but he sits up and stops me by taking the lube from my hand. He squeezes the lube onto his hand and then pumps my cock slowly, spreading the lube all over.

Our lips meet as he strokes me, now it's his turn to taste himself on my lips and he moans into the kiss.

"I'm so ready for you to fuck me, baby." He tells me softly and he lies back on the bed. I place a pillow right underneath his ass and then I position myself at his entrance.

I bend down and kiss him softly as I feed my cock to his hole. He gasps in pain as I work my way inside of him. I stop to allow him to adjust, I'm about half way in. I wait a few moments until he nods at me and I continue sliding inside of him.

I'm fully inside of him and he fits around me like a glove. He's so tight and it takes all of my willpower to wait until he nods at me before I start thrusting. His fingertips scrap me back as I begin to move slowly inside of him. I keep my pace slow to minimize the amount of pain he's in. It would be a turn off to cause him unnecessary pain.

"Fuck me, baby." He whispers before pulling my head down to press his lips against mine. I start to thrust faster and I love the little moans that leave his mouth. I'm the one who's making him feel good, I'm the one who's taking this gorgeous boy's virginity and I want to make it as unforgettable as possible.

He's hard again from my thrusting, I begin to thrust faster and faster until I'm thrusting hard inside of him. His head falls back onto the bed and I start moving in different angles trying to find that spongy mass that will make him go insane with pleasure. I know I hit it when his moaning gets louder and he's practically incoherent.

I push his legs back until his knees almost hit his chin and brace myself on the of his knees, this angle lets me slam into his prostate.

"Fuck... oh god. Fuck me," he says between moans and his fingers grip the sheet. There's a sheen of sweat covering both of our bodies and he reaches down to jack himself rapidly. I know he's getting close and I want to cum with him so I pound into him until I feel the familiar knot growing in the pit of my stomach. I'm so ready to cum deep inside my baby and I know he is too.

"So fucking tight," I mutter and his jerking becomes erratic.

"I'm going to cum," he warns me and his cock releases his cum all over his neck and his face. The sight sends me over the edge and I cum hard. I can feel my cock releasing its cum deep inside of him and his moans hit a higher pitch as we both ride the waves of pleasure that course through out our bodies.

When we've stopped moving I let his legs drop down and I pull out making Nash whimper from the loss. I collapse in bed and pull him into my arms right away. We kiss slowly and I've never felt so good as I do now after making love to my boyfriend.

"That was.. so amazing." He whispers after we pull away from our kiss.

"Yes it was. You're the best I've ever had," I murmur and he gives me a dubious look. "I'm being 100% completely honest with you, baby."

He flushes with pride and his eyes seem to sparkle with happiness.

"This was worth the wait," he says softly and I nod in agreement. I get up from the bed and head to my bathroom, I come back with a warm, wet towel and I tenderly clean the cum off of his face and neck.

I throw it in the hamper and cuddle him close in my arms. He tangles our legs together and presses a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you so much, baby." I whisper softly and no one, not even Shawn, has ever made me feel this way. I'm completely and utterly in love with my beautiful boy. He's made me the happiest I've ever been and I'm so grateful that we met, I really don't know where I'd be without him. Maybe back with Shawn and this right here makes me happy that I chose not to text Shawn those months ago when Jack tried to convince me to let Nash go.

"I love you too. I'm completely devoted to you," he whispers in reply and it's my turn to flush with happiness. I give his plump lips a soft kiss and then relax in bed with him. I play with his hair as he rests his head in my chest. He's breathing evens out and I know he's fallen asleep, I pretty much wiped him out.

I fall asleep feeling happy and completely relaxed.

A/n - finally, right? What did you guys think? Comment because I love them and it motivates me to write faster. I know I say that like every time I post a chapter but it's absolutely true. 😽😽