Breathing You In

Nash POV

We stay in the pool for a little while and then head back to the village. I grab a few things from my room and then follow him to his. I strip down to my boxers and get into bed with him. I cuddle close and he leans over me.

We stare at each other before he leans down and captures my lip in a hard, bruising kiss. I love his kisses, I could just live off of them. He dominates our kiss, controlling the pace. His hand moved down to my chest where he circles my nipple with his fingertip and then pinches it lightly. I moan into the kiss as tingles shoot across my body.

I slip off his shirt and rub my hands all over his chest as he reconnects our lips together.

"You're so fucking sexy, baby..." I tell him and he leaves my lips and starts kissing down to my neck. He finds my sweet spot almost immediately and he sucks hard on the skin there making me arch my back and moan. He bites it lightly and then soothes it with his tongue, I know I will have a mark there and it just turns me on even more. He kisses his way back to my lips and he flicks his tongue against mine. I wrap my arms around him and rub the muscles on his back. He's more muscular that I am and I want to lick and touch him everywhere.

" I want to sleep in with you tomorrow and spend all day in bed," I mumble into our kiss and he pulls away, making me pout.

"Your press day is tomorrow," he tells me and I stick out my bottom lip even more. He leans in and sucks on it lightly, he's making me tremble. He affects me so much, how am I supposed to say goodbye tomorrow? I don't want to. I haven't told him my plans yet, I don't want to scare him off because technically we've only known each other for one week. I'm going to move to California and train at Dolphin Aquatics, even if my father says no, I'll do it when I'm 18. I want Cameron to manage me. I want him with me all the time.

"Let me dream," I say softly and press my lips against his again in a slow, deep kiss.

"One day I'll be able to," I mutter, giving him a hint and when he pulls back and look at me I smirk at him but don't say anymore. I straddle him, pushing him back into the bed and stare down at him. My eyes roam over his face and his chest, I love making his lips look like that all red and swollen from our kisses. I trace a finger across his lips and then I lean down and attach my lips to his neck. I lick and suck,searching for his sweet spot, when he lets out a breathy moan with my name, I know I found it. I suck hard,I'm want to leave my mark, I copy him and bite it gently before licking and sucking it some more. He moans again and starts to grind his erection on my ass and I grind down as I continue to suck on his neck.

I'm kissing my way down to his chest, I want to suck him off just like he did to me when there's a knock on the door. I growl as I get off of him and lie back on the bed. My mark is a deep red and I smirk proudly. He takes a few moments to gather his composure before he stands and walks over to the door.

"Fucking cock block," I mutter and he chuckles at me. I turn on my side, I can't see who's at the door but someone whispers Cameron's name. I don't recognize the voice but I'm so curious as to who it is but I can't be seen half naked in his room. I wait patiently when I hear the person start to talk.

" I'm singing at the closing ceremony and I heard you were here. I've been thinking about you and-" he says and that sounds intimate so I decide to speak up. Cameron is mine now, fuck that guy.

"Baby, who is it? Come back to bed," I call out, interrupting him mid sentence and letting him know Cameron is with someone.

"Oh, you're with someone. Of course you are, I was stupid to think-" he stops talking but Cameron doesn't say anything, I smirk when he speaks again and then leaves. Cameron closes the door and then comes back to the bed. I stare at his body as he climbs on top of me, straddling me now. He looks so fucking good, my hands trace his abs and he leans down and our lips meet in a sweet, slow kiss. He licks at my bottom lip making me shiver and part my lips, he slides his tongue inside and moves it languidly against my tongue. It's such a sexy kiss, I'm so happy that I waited for him. My first everything.