"Sweetheart, c'mon, don't say stuff like that after we've just attended a funeral!"

"Babe, think about it." Hecate began, using her hands to express her words more thoroughly whilst she just straight up pointed at Ajax and Enid. "If his beanie falls off-" she began laughing and tried to stop herself from doing so, wanting to explain her thoughts. "And...and Enid gets-" she inhaled sharply, trying to calm herself down, "And Enid gets...ahem, stoned...." Hecate bit her lip as a wide grin formed on her face. "Would he just..."

"Right, stop." Xavier begged, shaking his head as he cringed at the thought of his best mate doing the deed with Enid or at least, the scenario Hecate was giving. However, he did have a smile on his face as he was able to listen to a couple of his favourite things. Her voice....and her laugh.

"No, no! I need to-" Hecate chuckled a little breathlessly, but then it turned into a wheeze as the thoughts of what she was trying to say ran through her mind. "I can't!" She squeaked, laughing loudly and boisterously. A few heads turned, and Xavier could only nod at them apologetically.

"Then don't!" Xavier laughed along with her softly, urging her to keep walking towards the busses that would take them back to the academy.

~

Night had fallen and Hecate was staring Wednesday down. The fallout the raven haired girl and Enid had was infuriating. Hecate was now stuck in the middle.

"We need to go." Wednesday sharply said as she slung a book bag over her shoulders. Her knitted black and white squared jumper hugged her figure thanks to the crop jacket she had on.

Hecate, however, was clad in a pair of Xavier's sweatpants and a crop hoodie whilst her hair was thrown up into a messy bun.

Hecate didn't get much of a word in before her arm was grabbed and she was being dragged from the room. Wednesday's quick pace was making Hecate stumble due to her being pulled by her arm.

"Let me-" Hecate grunted and cut herself off as she ripped her arm from Wednesday's grasp. With a scoff, she continued to walk. It didn't take long to realise they were heading for the Poe statue, the one that lead down into the Nightshade Library.

The two girls raised one hand and snapped their fingers in sync twice, which was then followed by gears clicking and the statue moving backwards. Swiftly, the two sauntered down into the library, Hecate at a stand still once they reached the bottom.

Wednesday scoured the shelves, looking for something particular.

"Uncle Fester?" Wednesday called out, and Hecate's eyes widened with joy. Uncle Fester was the favourite to all the Addams siblings. He was kooky, goofy and a little bit spooky.

"Who's Uncle Fester?" Xavier asked, appearing from no where. Hecate tilted her head - much like a dog would - in curiosity.

"A family member. Although, i'm not sure why he'd be here." She answered truthfully, turning her head to look at Wednesday. Obviously, the latter had forgotten to mention a little detail once she had returned from the Mayor's funeral.

"What are you doing here?" Wednesday sharply asked, and Hecate frowned.

"He's a Nightshade? He's allowed-"

"Sh." Wednesday told the girl, obviously knowing Xavier was a Nightshade and was allowed to be down here, but that wasn't what she meant by her question. She wanted to know why he was down here. What he was down here for.

"Since i'm an actual Nightshade, like Catie said, i don't have to explain myself." Xavier had a slight venomous tone to his voice when speaking to Wednesday, nothing like what he spoke to Hecate like. "What's your excuse for creeping around in the middle of the night?"