06

~~ please comment and vote ~~

"Hecate come with me." Xavier whispered into the girl's ear as they passed each other by in the hallways.

"What-" Hecate could barely react to her friend's soft command, and when she turned to see where Xavier had gone, she was left to wonder where he was. He wasn't in sight. All the students dispersed and soon she was left on her own. "Xavier?!" She called, freaking out slightly as she realised she was alone. "I swear he-"

"Hecate!" The girl's muscles tensed and her eyes rolled into her head, her body crashing to the ground.

When the golden haired girl stood she came face to face with a raven haired girl that had the exact same face as herself. Her clothes were dark, too, and a blonde girl that looked a lot like Wednesday stood beside her.

"Goody, is she the one?"

"She has to be." The blonde girl replied, and Hecate frowned deeply. She shrugged off the fact the two girls looked dead and instead focused on the fact she was alone. Again. It felt like a repeat from the first day she was in the Academy and saw that strange boy.

"But where is the other?"

"Come on, wake up!" Xavier begged, softly shaking Hecate's shoulder. The girl gasped awake and sat up, not making eye contact with Xavier. Instead, as she panted and silently begged for oxygen, Hecate stared at where the two girls - that looked way to similar to her and Wednesday - were. "Let's get you on your feet." The boy mumbled as he hooked his arms under Hecate's, helping the girl to her feet.

"I'm fine." Hecate huffed, shrugging off Xavier's help as she crossed her arms over her stomach, wincing a little at the chill that ran down her spine.

"Nuh-uh, not accepting that, Addams." Xavier pointed a finger at the golden haired girl as he looked at her with a determined gaze in his eyes. "You are coming with me and you're telling me what the fuck just happened."

"Do i not even get a choice?" She asked, rolling her eyes as she began to slowly walk after Xavier who had begun to walk down the hallway.

"No." He sharply replied whilst looking over his shoulder. He ushered her to quicken her pace, but Hecate wasn't sure if it was a good idea to spill to Xavier that she thinks she sees dead people. They certainly weren't alive then and there because, if they were, where were they now?

"Where are we even going?" Hecate huffed but, as Xavier turned and grinned coyly, she couldn't help but giggle and shake her head, jogging to catch up with him. He outstretched his hand, of which she gladly accepted. A spark shot up through their arms, but they smiled in satisfaction and help on tighter.

"Whoa, look." Xavier said as he stopped walking. Something had caught his attention and as Hecate stopped to see what he had seen, her eyes lit up and a warm smile spread on her face.