10

~~ please comment and vote ~~

"Tey-Tey." Wednesday Addams called from the bathroom of their shared dorm with Enid. She had felt a little self-conscious about how the uniform made her look, but she decided it was worth having her twin's thoughts on it.

"Yeah, Nessy?"

"How do i look?" Wednesday asked as she walked from the bathroom and into the main area, wincing a little as she watched Hecate frowned and place her hands over her stomach and putting her weight onto one leg.

"You look like you're attending a funeral. As a school girl." A slight smirk appeared onto Wednesday's face at the compliment she received by her sister.

"Good." She said before raising her head slightly. "Now i must say goodbye to Mother and Father."

"And Pugsley." Hecate added as she looped her arm with Wednesday's, the dark haired girl surprisingly didn't argue. In truth, although Wednesday would never admit it, she rather enjoyed her sister's company. The bubbly laughter, soft smiles and the general opposition to how she herself acted.

It was like yin and yang.

When together, they were balanced.

~~

"Look at you, my little deathtrap." Gomez said to Wednesday as he made quick steps to meet his daughter half way. He awkwardly reached around and placed his hand on her shoulder, knowing she didn't like hugs. "Seeing you in this uniform brings back so many terrible memories."

As Hecate rolled her eyes at the rememberance that her parents preferred Wednesday to her, she made her way towards her brother.

"Sup, little man?" She asked as she gently punched his arm. The boy winced and rubbed the area she hit before smiling at the girl in the white uniform.

"I'll miss you." He told her in the sweet voice of his, and Hecate pouted.

"I'll miss you more." Her voice was soft and as she held her arms open to allow Pugsley to hug her, he gladly accepted the invitation. His arms wrapped around her stomach tightly, his head pressing into her shoulder as he willed himself not to tear up. "I'm sure Wednesday or Mother and Father have told you this, but now me and Nessy aren't there, make sure you stay strong and don't show bullies your emotions. That's how they get to you."

"I'll be strong." Pugsley promised before begrudgingly breaking away from his sister.

"Why don't you boys wait in the car?" Morticia Addams suddenly said which caught Gomez's and Pugsley's attention. "Wednesday, Hecate and i need a moment."

"Me?" Hecate questioned, pointing at herself before looking around as though her mother was talking about someone else. In her defence, her mother hadn't really included her much. Not when Wednesday was in the picture.