Chapter 18 - Ellie & Flynn

Start from the beginning

Frankie and Kenneth glance at each other with confusion but nod. Flynn wealds so much power that no one would dare dispute him.

"No worries; I hope everything is okay," Frankie replies.

"Ellie, hopefully, we will see each other soon. I would love a tour of New York?" He winks.

Before I can answer, a hand is on my back, trying to usher me away from the table.

"You have been to New York plenty of times, Kincaid." Flynn bites.

"Yes, but I haven't seen it properly," Frankie replies easily. His smile was warm.

Flynn has no right to tell me what to do.

"I'd love to, Frankie," I say just as Flynn replies with No.

"There are guides for that; I'll send their numbers to you, Kincaid," Flynn replies bluntly.

I turn slightly to wave goodbye as I'm being pushed towards the exit; Flynn walks quickly; my legs struggle to keep up with his long ones. That was rude, and the tension was thick as we got to the elevator. My anger bubbled to the surface. But concern lingers in the back of my mind. What if something is wrong with Flynn again?

"What's the emergency?" I ask, surprised and annoyed at his abrupt exit; business is first and foremost to him.

Flynn doesn't say anything; he waits for the elevator to open, selects floor number 47, and just as it starts to move, his face is in front of mine.

My belly summersaults, but I raise my head high and stand with pride. I won't feel wrong about Frankie asking me out; I won't. He had me, I was his, and he let me go. So why should I care about what he thinks? But I do; I'm in love with Flynn, and watching the anger roll from his body gives me hope that it's not over for us.

The elevator door closes behind me, and I lay my back against the connecting wall, his body so close that it towers over mine.

"Do you want to go out with him, Ellie? Do you want him to touch you? To Fuck you?"

I sidestep him and walk forward, but he steps towards me, and my thighs hit cool metal.

His arms are against either side of my head.

"Why does what I do outside this office concern you, Flynn?" my voice is strong, but I'm crumbling inside.

"It doesn't," he says, anger seething from him.

"Are you sure? Because all you are doing right now is wedging your way into my personal life. Do you have something to say about who I'm dating now? "

He cuts me off. "So you do want to date him?"

"I didn't say that," I reply.

"Ellie, tell me what the fuck you're doing with Frankie." He bites out each word.

"Tell me why you care." I bite back. I'm finished with this game we're playing.

He moves, and it's fast because his leg is between my thighs. "Because you're fucking mine, Ellie. You're only mine, and you know it. The only person allowed to touch you is me. The only person you want is me."

My chest is heaving, and my breath is coming in quickly.

"You're full of yourself." I retort back. But it is useless; we both know everything he's said is true.

"I might be full of myself, Ellie, but I know you want to be full of me too." He smirks.

I laugh callously, ready to argue back, But words die in my throat as Flynn's lips nip and bite my neck. I feel my body arching as his hands come to my waist. His lips are against my ear now.