I joined Lyle in the bathroom to see him stepping out of the shower. I should be used to seeing my mate in his naked glory, but even after all this time my body still buzzed with excitement.

"Are you just going to stare?" Lyle giggled, finally wrapping himself in a fluffy white towel. It didn't stay on long because my wolf instincts took over. I turned him around so he was facing the mirror and leaning over the counter. His flushed cheeks showed his surprise with my actions. I noticed my eyes glowing in the mirror, but switched to focus on my mate instead. I held his eye contact as I ripped the towel off him. I pushed his back forward, forcing him to lean more against the sink.

My heart continued to race as I looked at my mate bent over the counter, ready to to be fucked. My fingers grazed down his back before reaching for the lube on the counter. Lyle spread his legs as I squirted the liquid on my dick. Even with his wet hair sticking to his forehead, I could still see the lust in his eyes.

I spread his cheeks as I aligned my hard dick with his hole. I grabbed his waist as I shoved my dick inside of him. He shrieked out in a combination of shock, pain, and pleasure. As I began to fuck him, I noticed his head falling down so I couldn't see his face. I tangled my hands in his hair, yanking it up so his eyes would meet mine in the mirror.

"I just couldn't resist fucking you again," I moaned out as I thrusted deep inside of him. He panted, clearly enjoying himself. "My instincts are telling me to cum in you as much as I can," I admitted, kissing his shoulder blades.

"And we both know how well you take my cum, baby."

Lyle moaned loudly like the slut he is, his hand slapping onto the mirror in an attempt to keep himself from falling apart.

Once I noticed him falling apart, ready to cum, I yanked his hair again. He yelled out as he orgasmed. Just the sight of him cumming had me shove my dick as far as I could inside him and force him to take all my cum. He whimpered in an attempt to be released from his overstimulated state, but I firmly kept him still as I finished cumming. He continued to whine as I pumped my cum all inside him. I swear it was even more than last night.

Once I filled him up, I did a few more pumps inside him, driving him absolutely insane.

He took a minute to pant, collecting himself. "You okay?" I asked, concerned about his silence.

His hands on the counter held him up as he stabilized. "If you don't fuck me again, just like that, I'm gonna have to threaten you with a good time," he threatened in a strained voice.

Frozen, I wasn't sure what to do. "Now?" He gave me a look that said that was a stupid question. Instead of answering, he leaned over the counter again.

"You cumming inside of me is the most amazing feeling in the world. I need you to fuck me and hold me still as you use me as your little slut to fill with your cum," he ordered, and by his serious face, I could tell he wasn't fucking around. He would get what he wants.

His words made my dick harden instantly, so I slid right back inside of him. He was weak this time around, barely fighting me as I hit his prostate abusively. He moaned choruses as I tugged his hair and slapped his ass.

It wasn't long until I was close to my climax once again. I started fucking him a little faster and more aggressively. He moaned louder.

"You want this? You want your mate to bed you over the sink and fuck you like this? You want me to force you to take my cum?" I haven't had much practice with dirty talk, but by his reaction I was feeling pretty good about it.

He pushed back against me, answering my question. He did want it, and he wanted it bad.

I felt myself begin to climax, so once again I yanked on his hair and pushed his shoulders back so his whole body was forced to take all of my dick. He cried out with me as I came. I felt myself shooting cum all inside him, and he withered in the pleasure it brought him.

"Fuck! Fuck!" He shouted as the cum continued for minutes on end. Watching my mate in such a state just made me cum harder.

He tried to pull out after a while, but I still felt myself shooting the last remainder of the cum, so I shoved him back onto my dick.

I looked down at my mate absolutely covered with my cum. The white liquid dripped down his legs, somehow making me hard again.

"Are you seriously hard again?" Lyle whined, trying to escape my grasp unsuccessfully.

"You were the one who wanted all my cum, and I swear if you keep wiggling your ass I'm going to cum again," I strained, trying to focus on not cumming again. Lyle had other plans as he wiggled some more, managing to slide himself along my dick.

"If you got more cum, then give it to me."

That was it. I slammed his face into the counter and began fucking him senseless again. This time was harder, more primal. I barely felt like I was in control.

Lyle cried out as I came again, pulling him in deep as my cum continued to fill him. His time, I let him go as soon as I finished.

"Your stamina is going to fucking kill me."