Chapter 69

The pack was still getting used to the new changes in leadership and territory. Lyle handled the majority of the questions, but he got irritated easily so Oliver and Alex stepped in to help with getting everyone settled. The most prominent questions were about our mating process, which is why Lyle got so agitated.

Macey appeared to be loving this as she has always been a fan of organization, so that became her new job along with Hayden. Hayden clearly wasn't as passionate about it compared to her, but with Joseph around he was comparatively less irritable.

Quinn on the other hand was more irritable. Extremely more. Lyle has suddenly become a Quinn whisperer sort of speak in the past few weeks, and Quinn has also suddenly become more protective of Lyle. I had brought it up to Quinn once and he brushed it off as the need to protect his new Luna, but I had a feeling it was something else.

Lyle walking through the doors of my apartment broke me out of my daze. Lyle had just come from training, meaning he was pleasantly shirtless, showing off his sweaty, muscular torso. His eyebrows knit together once he noticed me laying on his couch. This wasn't unusual now. He often stayed in my apartment or vice versa. It was a mutual consensus that we preferred to stay together.

However, normally at this time of day I'd be with Xander and the council, working to establish order.

"What are you doing here? Sick of your job already?" Lyle joked, leaning down to kiss me gently on the forehead. Shivers run down my spine at his intoxicating touch.

I hummed, sitting up on the couch as he sat down next to me with a towel to dry himself. "This Saturday."

Lyle's eyebrow shot up as he leaned forward, waiting for more. "Xander and Ace are ready and we agreed on a day."

"Day for what?" He pressed.

"For the mating ceremony." He just blinked at me before leaning forward. He just stared at me, as if expecting I'd say this was a joke.

"Already?" He said after a long pause.

I cocked my head, confused at his confusion. "Yes, is that alright with you? We can wait longer I just have to talk to-"

"No, no, no Saturday is perfect. I just didn't realize you meant this quickly," he cut me off with a kiss before speaking. "You better make this worth the wait." He laughed when I blushed in embarrassment.

"Have you not been content so far?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow. I honestly was never sure, but he always seemed to enjoy his orgasms though.

He crawled onto my lap, straddling me. "There is always room for improvement," he teased, stroking my hair. I eyed him for a moment, realizing instantly that he was just provoking me.

While he was distracted with my hair, I grabbed both of his wrists before flipping us over so I'd be on top. I didn't let him speak before I pulled down both his pants and underwear to reveal his already excited dick. I didn't waste time putting him in my mouth. Twisting my hands, I worked his dick up and down, moving with my mouth as well.

His moans filled the room as he gripped my hair. He really did love my curls.

I worked on his dick for a few minutes until he was close to cumming. I loved having his dick down my throat, even though it was a bit uncomfortable when I choked.

My mouth left his dick, replacing it with my hand so that I could suck on his perky nipples instead. He squealed in surprise and tried to push me off, but he soon relinquished control when I growled. Instead he panted and moaned, barely hanging on.

"Choke me," he whispered so low I thought I was hearing things. "When I'm about to cum, choke me. Choke your daddy," he commanded.

I raised an eyebrow, but didn't question his request. I returned to his dick, putting my warm mouth around him again as my left hand played with nipples and my left caressed his balls.