Relationship with the Maknae line

Start from the beginning

If they were a song lyric:

✦ Ride or die type of love

「Chaeri and Jimin are the physical representation of the 'ride or die' concept.

A 'ride or die' relationship is when you are willing to do anything for someone you love or someone you really appreciate in your life. The person who you in any problem and .

Chaeri knows that there is no such good and kind person as Jimin in this world so she decided that her personal life mission is to defend him from anyone who tries to take advantage of his good heart. On the other hand, Jimin has always felt great love for the youngest of the group, admiring how bravely and frankly she faces every problem or difficulty, no matter how big it is. It's common knowledge that Jimin has said more than once that although the male members of BTS are older than Chaeri, each of them has a lot to learn from her.

CHAEMIN is not a particularly romantically shippable couple for the armys, but endless are the videos on social media about the two being close and adorable.」

Jungkook

If they were a song lyric:

✦ Meant to be type of love

「Everyone knew that Jungkook and Chaeri would've get along well. The youngest of the group, danger-loving and physically active, competitive and joyful. There are so many things that make them similar and so many more that make them totally different. All of that makes it look like they complete each other's missing parts. What the group members would not have expected is that, at some point, they would fall in love with each other. Irremediably, with no turning back, against every rule imposed from day 0 by their managers, they fell in love without being able to control it.

When they met, Jungkook, despite being older, felt reassured that he had found a friend with such a strong temperament, someone who wasn't afraid to speak their mind, even if they had one of the head of the company in front of them. This gave him much to learn from and take guidance about, a model to build on to overcome his shyness and fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. One memory he will always hold dear in his heart is when, not long after the debut, he confessed to her that he was afraid about how silly or unconsiderable his thoughts might be if said out loud. She told him that she would always care and consider what he had to say, so whenever he had something in his head he should say it without thinking too much about it.

All of her first times were with Jungkook. Growing up in the entertainment industry means giving up so much and having big restrictions on almost everything you do; with him, though, she always found a way to live her teenage years to the fullest.

They managed to keep their relationship secret for a while, even enjoying the exciting feeling of doing something forbidden, making their outings more arousing.

Everything fell apart when someone of the staff reported Jungkook and Chaeri's situation to the managers. Even today, for other BTS members, it remains unknown what the company told them during the urgently scheduled meeting for both of them. The only thing certain is that, in everyone's sight, they have been acting as friends and nothing more since a while after that occurrence.

CHAEKOOK is the most loved unofficial couple in the KPOP industry. Armys are firmly convinced that there is something more between them (and they are not wrong but no one besides BTS and the staff knows this). Supporting their thesis is a video of Jungkook apparently in tears just behind the newly formed couple of Chaeri and Ateez's captain Hongjoong.」

I do not own any of these photos, I just edit them

I do not own any of these photos, I just edit them. please note that all images and copyrights belong to their original owners. no copyright infringement intended.