The Marriage

Mulai dari awal

Disha held Teju's both hands in her hands. "Why did you do this, Teju? What made you take a decision to get married by your own behind our back? If you two were in love, you could have tell me, I would have arrange your marriage with elders blessings. You know, your happiness is only matters to us right? Tell me the reason of getting married, secretly."

Disha's voice turned heavy, she sniffed and controlled her tears. Teju still didn't answer, just closed her eyes tightly and crouched her head again.

Dhanya shook her head seeing Teju still indifferent. "Teju, you can't be silent anymore, please speak up. You owe us explanation. We are your family and has all rights to know the reason behind your action. Don't you want to share it from us?"

Teju nodded her head in negative again and once again Varun lost his temper.

"Oh, so, are you trying to say that you got married to Karan Kundrra by your will?"

Teju again just nodded her head in yes.

"He didn't force you? This is not a forceful marriage, you chosen to get married to him behind our back, is that true?"

Teju bobbled her head. In answer of every question she only nodded her head, didn't utter a single word. Now she accepted her marriage with Karan.

"Teju, you let me down miserably. You embarrassed me, hurt me." Varun took steps to her angrily and slapped her hard.

"Ahh....."

"Varun....."

"Mr. Kapoor......"

All gasped and different voices echoed in the mansion.

Teju couldn't take the force of the slap, she stumbled towards Karan and he held her both shoulders, prevent her from falling down.

Varun wiped his tears, licked his dry lips and bobbled his head while fuming in anger, being helpless.

"Teju, you have done whatever you wished, so now listen to me carefully. From now on you are not my sister, you are nothing to me or my family. I am severing my all ties from you."

Severing all ties......

Varun's words hit hard to everybody, he made a big decision under the affect of his shooting temper. This can't be like this.

Everyone was shocked but Teju felt her world turned upside down, roof fell on her head and everything spinned around her. She could have been fallen if Karan wasn't holding her from shoulders.

She realised that Karan still has his hands on her shoulder, she wiggled and shove his hands away.

"Mom, Dhanya, let's go from here, we have enough of this nonsense." Varun said sternly.

Disha and Dhanya tried to stop him, but he showed them his hand. "I don't want to create anymore scene, so better just leave."

Sunita felt bad for Teju and came forward to persuade Varun.

"Varun, please don't make any decision being blind behind your anger. I know these kids had done something stupid behind our back, but we can't sever ties from them. Even we are equally shocked, but we have to get over from it. I request you please forget the rest and accept this relatioship. Let's move on and shower our blessings to them."

Varun was indignant since he stepped into Kundrra mansion for the safety of his sister, but at the end it was all her wish. This was already embarrassing.

"Mrs. Kundrra, you are elder to me that's why I don't want to be rude, but please don't interfere in my decision. This girl must be your daughter in law but not my sister anymore." Varun retorted Sunita and tried not to get rude again.

"Disha, at least you try to make him understand." Sudha said

Disha nodded and tried again to stop Varun, but all her efforts went in vain.

"Varun, please don't do anything stupid, which will make you regret later, listen......"

Disha was cut of by Varun.
"Mom, I respect you the most, but don't force me for anything. This is my final decision and nothing can change it. No room left for arguments."

He spare a last glare to Teju who was still standing like a statue and closed his eyes tightly being emotional. Then he held Disha and Dhanya's wrist by his both hands and pulled them out.

"Let's leave from here, let's go back to our home."

Kapoor family walked out of the mansion, severing all ties from their loving daughter.

Teju couldn't take it anymore, she sat on floor with thud and let her tears fell, which she was holding since long. She cried vigorously letting all her pain out through tears.

Karan felt bad for her, he wanted to console her, but she didn't let him do. He tried to held her from shoulder, but she moved back to prevent herself from his touch and stood up from the floor.

"VB, my brother. VB, mom, please don't go leaving me alone. Pleas listen to me......"

Teju ran out while screaming behind her family, leaving Karan behind all shocked.

'What is she trying to do?'

Sunita came to Karan and jerked his shoulder. "Karan, go after her and stop her before she will do anything stupid."

Karan nodded and ran after Teju.
................

Hello guys,
As it's wedding season, I will be busy in wedding functions for the three days and will be able to post only one chapter daily including today. After that 2 per day.
Please bear it. 🙏