Zoro's Thoughts! Nami Taken!

Start from the beginning

He was sleepy.

He didn't know exactly what to do yet. Everything just happened so fast to him.
He fought a Lunarian and killed it. 
He then managed to kill his father, a demon even in the end.
He then arrived on an island and found another Lunarian.
Then his crew were torn on whether or not they should blow up the island.

Was this normal for Whitebeard's crew? It must've been, Ace told him in Alabasta that everybody in their crew had hangover's one day and were contemplating suicide the next. But somehow they managed to put aside their differences and work things out all the time. Whitebeard was basically a father to his crew.

"Why couldn't Luffy be like that?" Zoro thought.

He then realised what he was saying. He slapped himself in the face internally.

Dammit.

"Luffy isn't Whitebeard, is he?" Zoro muttered sarcastically.

"Of course I'm not Whitebeard, I ain't dead and I ain't a father to anyone." Luffy's voice rang out from the door.

"Oh, you're here? You okay?" Zoro turned his head around to face Luffy.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You stormed out pretty angrily. I was just thinking that-" Zoro was interrupted.

"Nah, I was fine. I just let my anger get to me. So what were thinking about?" Luffy asked Zoro.

"Nothing much. Just thinking about Whitebeard." Zoro randomly blurted.

"Whitebeard? The man who had a white moustache but everybody feared him so much that they called him Whitebeard? That Whitebeard?" Luffy joked.

"How many Whitebeard's in the world do you think there are?" Zoro questioned automatically.

"None." Luffy truthfully answered. 

It took Zoro a long time to figure out what Luffy meant. Then he realised what had happened at Marineford. 

"Ahhhh. I see now." Zoro squinted his eyes at Luffy. 

"Shishishishishi!" Luffy chortled.

"That was a crap joke, just so you know." Zoro commented.

Luffy looked offended at what Zoro had said. 

"That was a good joke, you stupid marimo!" Luffy cascaded his arguments. Zoro sighed.

"Why are you here?" He asked out of the blue, suddenly.

"I'M THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP!" Luffy exclaimed at Zoro, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh, yeah." Luffy looked pretty annoyed at his first mate.

"So are you actually going through with this? Bombing the island?" Zoro asked.

"Well, I've set up the dials already, I just need Usopp to show me how to dial them, and I also need to tell everybody when I'm going to blow the island sky high." Luffy answered pretty coldly and pointed straight up to the sky. He deadpanned like that was the best plan that had ever come up in his mind.

"Luffy is the reincarnation of cluelessness. He doesn't even know how to use an Impact Dial." Zoro thought simply. 

Zoro went to bed a few minutes later after Luffy went to search for Usopp. 

A few minutes later, Sanji was then awoken by a loud noise coming from the island. 

Boom!

He just shoved his pillow across his ears to block out the uncharted island being blown up. 

"Can they find sometime else to try and blow up and island?" Sanji never liked anybody interrupting his sleep.

Sanji then heard some scuffling noises on deck. He knew that everybody was split apart on blowing up the island, but he knew that they weren't fighting. The Straw Hats weren't like that. It was getting on his nerves, so he found out what was going on. He got out of bed and proceeded to jog to the front deck with his swords on his hip. When he got to the front deck, he was amazed with what he saw. 

Club the Tornado and about 5 other guards were stuffing Nami - THE NAVIGATOR OF THE STRAW HATS - (yes that Nami) - into a bag. Luffy was right next to her, but sprawled across the floor. His eyes were rolled back and the blood was seeping out of his shoulders. Club's massive balloon was stationed right outside of the Thousand Sunny, with Nami struggling against the ropes that held her back and the gag that had been put over her mouth. A guard put her to sleep put shooting a sedative into her neck.

"Get her on the balloon ASAP. We don't want another member waking-"

"Hey, you bastard! Let go of Nami!" Sanji screamed advancing forward while lifting his foot into the air. Club swiftly dodged the foot and smashed him back into the ground. Sanji got up again, but was held down by Club. He was chucked a sedative - the same one used on NAMI - and smashed it right into Sanji's thigh. He started to lose consciousness. Club muttered some words to him.

"If you desire your navigator, you will bring Roronoa Zoro to the 'Sunset Paradise'. How you get there is up to you. If you do not, this girl will become my slave." Club taunted, as he left a transponder snail in Sanji's hand. Sanji wanted to kick his face, but the effects of the sedative made him pass out.

"Na...mi." Sanji's voice croaked. The last things he saw were Club throwing Luffy into the ocean and escaping in the hot air balloon with Nami in a sack.

How did things manage to get so messed up in a matter of hours?