𝟮-𝟯

𝟮-𝟯13th of December 2003Yakuyo Bakery» 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 «照れ臭い

𝟮-𝟯
13th of December 2003
Yakuyo Bakery
» 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 «
照れ臭い

𝟮-𝟯13th of December 2003Yakuyo Bakery» 𝗔𝘄𝗸𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 «照れ臭い

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

It was the same as it always was. A mass amount of conversations sounded at once, the buzz of a broken light that the workers were too busy to fix, the yell of an irritating customer, and the ding of the cash register.

It all blended together to form the cozy environment of Yakuyo Bakery, a place known for its delicious treats, friendly staff, pristine cleanliness, and overall jolly vibe.

But said, 'friendly staff' were merely two employees who were trying to earn money and a boss that never showed up unless something significant had happened, was happening, or would be happening.

Haru certainly didn't mind the absence of the loud, obnoxious bakery owner. For all he knew, the fat old man would be out gambling at that moment whilst the minimum-wage workers slaved away in his bakery.

The boy's piercing blue eyes stuck on the clock, just waiting for the 6-hour shift to end. Even if he was only an hour in.

(Y/N) on the other hand, was busily serving a few customers. Since it was still slightly early, there were just little enough customers for (Y/N) to be serving and Haru to be baking. Of course, the latter was procrastinating entirely, but (Y/N) knew he was stressed with the upcoming university exams and so she let it go.

"Fumi-kooooooooo~!" Haru cried, swaying in from the kitchen and flopping against the counter next to the girl.

(Y/N) glanced at him, before sending a beaming smile to her customer. "I hope you have an excellent day!" She sings.

The mother nods and thanks her, before shuffling away with her three young children. And, after (Y/N) was sure nobody else needed tending to, she turned to the blonde boy beside her.