𝟮-𝟮

𝟮-𝟮10th of December 2003Yagami Residence» 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 «電流

𝟮-𝟮
10th of December 2003
Yagami Residence
» 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 «
電流

𝟮-𝟮10th of December 2003Yagami Residence» 𝗖𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 «電流

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The air hung low in the thick darkness of the suspicious alleyway the boy and his Shinigami hid in. On the dirtied floor of the moulded, discarded walls were what looked to be an arts-and-craft project, however, it was much more than that.

His brown eyes kept track of his hand's movements as he wired things together, cut, glued, etc. Each part of the contraption is more intricate and thoughtful than the first.

"So... why are we hiding in this deserted place, Light?" Ryuk's hissing voice whispered through the stiff air of the area, and the mentioned boy couldn't help but smirk.

"Anyone can see you if they touch the Death Note, right? I can't let that happen," Light speaks, not yet looking up from his work.

"I suppose you can't just tell them that I'm a friend either..." Ryuk comments and Light laughs slightly.

"My little sister would have a heart attack if she saw you, as would Fumiko." Light informed the Shinigami, who remained silent.

Ryuk stared at Light for a moment, loathing the words he had just spoken.

☾*˚༓⁺˚*・༓⁺『••†✎†••』 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓⁺˚*☽

.
.
.
.

╔┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╗
。・:*:・゚★。❅*⋆⍋

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝗟/𝗡 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 ❯
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯