𝟭-𝟭

𝟭-𝟭18th of November 2003Daikoku Private Academy» 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 «退屈

𝟭-𝟭
18th of November 2003
Daikoku Private Academy
» 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 «
退屈

𝟭-𝟭18th of November 2003Daikoku Private Academy» 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 «退屈

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DISCLAIMER: Fumiko Kawa your alias.

𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Every day.

The same thing, over and over.

It was boring.

The world...

It's rotten.

At least that's what he thought.

A young boy - almost an adult - sat at his desk. His eyes gazed out the window, scanning the schoolyard. He was bored, and the same day was repeating over and over.

He longed for something more. All he needed to know was just what that something was.

The day was the same as the last, and the last day was the same as the one before. He envied the people who found joy in life, for he hated his own. It was funny, a boy who seemingly had everything actually had nothing; because despite his handsome appearance and amazingly genius intellect, there was no spark in his life.

Well, that was a lie. For there was a spark, but that spark had not ignited into a fire and so he could not find joy in it just yet.

The boy's eyes hopelessly stared out the window, looking for something, anything, that could make his boring life meaningful again. Because of his ideologies, he believed that if your life is not meaningful then you may as well be dead.

It seems that he had finally found what he was looking for, because his brown eyes fell upon a black notebook that lay on the ground. It was quite an odd look, a seemingly perfectly conditioned notebook was laying on the wet grass with nobody around it. Where had it come from? What was it doing there? Had anybody else noticed it?