16

Hana woke up feeling much lighter than before. Her souls felt less burdened.

The night before had really helped to heal her. She felt truly content after a long time.

The girl turned to her side and saw Yunjin hugging her pillow, hanging half off the bed, whereas Hyeri could be heard in the bathroom taking a shower.

Hana got up and checked her phone as she walked outside onto the balcony.

The girl took a selfie of herself and the view she had from the hotel room and sent it to Mr Shota.

Mr Shota replied almost immedietly with a thumbs up emoji and a message, reminding her to enjoy her holiday.

The girl was so immersed into her phone that she didn't realise the company she had from the balcony next to hers.

"Morning pretty girl." A deep voice spoke up, startling the girl.

She was about to reply with a lame 'morning' and run back inside because she didn't want to engage with anyone when she caught sight of the boy. It was Niki.

"Why didn't you tell me it was you?" She asked, turning off her phone.

Niki chuckled attractively and pushed his hair back. "I dunno, wanted to see your reaction?" He said.

"How come you guys didn't come for dinner last night?" Jungwon asked as he slid open the door and joined Niki on the balcony. "I had to hold back Niki so he wouldn't break down your door and make you join us."

Hana laughed at Niki's embarassed reaction "No reason at all, we were just tired." She explained.

Jungwon nod his head. "Understandable." He commented before heading back inside after smelling a burning scent.

Niki and Hana were once again alone together.

Hana was about to go back inside when Niki lept across form the balcony and grabbed Hana's hand.

"Ok, so, do you wanna go somewhere tonight?" He asked.

Hana shrugged. "Ok, I'll let the girls know-"

"NO! uhhh no, just us. No one else."

Hana felt warm inside. Was he finally going to ask her to be his girlfriend?

"Look at you being scandalous" She agreed. "Ok! Let's sneak out!"

Niki smiled happily. "Ok. Let's sneak out."

-

After a long day of walking around Shibuya, buying cute little souvenirs and eating good food, the group returned to the hotel as a tired mess.

"I'm actually so full, THIS is a food coma." Sunoo said as he rubbed his belly.

"That drink we had was so good, let's go back tomorrow" Heeseung said as he looked at the photos he took

Jake slapped his knees and got up from his seat. "So Hana, as a REAL Japanese person-"

"HEY!" Niki yelled

"-is there anything you would recommend us to do at night?" Jake continued.

Hana pondered for a moment. "Unless you wanna drink, I don't think so. It's pretty much the same as day time." Hana explained.

"Yeah." Niki joined in. "We should all go to sleep now. So that we can wake up early for Disneyland tomorrow." His poor excuse was bought by everyone, making them return to their respective rooms for the night

Before Hana could enter her room, she was pulled aside by the boy

"Message me when everyone's asleep, then we can go. Ok?" He whispered and pecked the girls cheeks.

-

And that's how Hana found herself pulling on her shoes just after midnight. Hyeri and Yunjin emmited soft snores in the dark of the night, signalling to the girl that she was free to go.

Hana met Niki in the hotel lobby about 10 minutes later.

"So, where are we going?" She asked as they walked into the night.

"Let's just walk around and see where we end up." Niki suggested as he captured Hana's palm in his own.

The duo walked around the bright streets of Tokyo, taking pictures of the scenery, catching up on eachothers lives and enjoying eachothers company

A quarter past one and the duo found themselves in a small alleyway.

"They call this the alley of memories." Niki expertly commented. "It's a narrow street filled with bars, resteraunts and snacks. It's supposed to be nostalgic and warm for people."

"You sound so smart, but you read that off Wikipedia, didn't you?" Hana said, causing Niki to smile sheepishly.

Niki ended up choosing a cafe at the end of the street with a pink glow. He ordered two scoops of ice cream and two spoons as he talked about how midnight snacks were essential to a happy life.

The two sat in the corner of the cafe on rugged stalls and faced eachother.

"You're still wearing your bracelet?" Hana asked. "I took mine off when I got ready for bed."

Niki looked at his wrist. "I don't take mine off, it's comforting to wear." He explained as he spoon fed Hana a bite of the mystery flavoured ice cream.

"Vanilla? You're so plain and simple."

"You can't lie though, you can never go wrong with vanilla."

Hana took another big bite of the ice cream, earning a 'Hey!' from Niki.

"I thought you didn't want any..."

"Key word - didnt." Hana said, finishing the dessert.

Crowds had dispersed and the alley of memories was almost empty. No one remained, except for the old man cleaning up.

Hana looked around in awe, admiring the scenery when she felt a soft hand told her face towards a certain someone.

Niki was looking at the lower region of her face. He slowly leant across the table in order to be closer to the girl.

Hana's heart was beating out of her chest

They were finally going to share theri first kiss, right?

The girls eyes fluttered shut as she felt Niki grow closer and closer and-

-wipe her chin with his thumb?

"Why are your eyes closed?" Niki snickered.

"Shut up!" Hana stammered, feeling her face grow red. "I'm tired, let's go home."

She had never been clowned this hard before.

Niki laughed and took Hana's hand, leading the way to the hotel. He felt kind of mean for making the girl flustered, but oh well. What could you do?

"I had fun tonight." He said as they approached their rooms.

"You mean this morning. Ahahahahh. Sorry, I'm very tired." Hana stammered lamely.

Niki rolled his eyes muttering 'whatever'

Hana hugged Niki and turned to enter her room quietly when the boy grabbed her hand

Pulled her towards him

Cupled her face

And kisses her

On. The. Lips.