13

"Damn Hyeri doesn't cuddle me with that much care, why does Hana get that special treatment?"

"Because Hana's better than you. Duh."

"Yunjin get up. Seriously, they're serving your favourite menu."

The three girls were *hungover* the next morning.

Hana woke up to Niki shoving a phone in her face, muttering "she's so cute" and "uwu"

"Ugh, get away from me please" she swatted the boy away, looking around the room.

Everyone was there.

She turned to her side and shook the girls awake.

"Guys, the guys are here."

Hyeri was the first to wake up. "Gosh my head hurts" she mumbled as she grabbed the bottle of water from the night stand.

Yunjin got up next, softly hitting Hana's face as if she were a phone. "Why won't my alarm turn off? Oh-" she opened her eyes.

Yunjin made everyone laugh with her antics.

"Let's not tell them about last night, ok?" Hana whispered to the girls, holding out her pinky. "It can be our secret."

The girls agreed on their secret pact and shook on it.

"Breakfast anyone?"

-

The group of 10 found themselves in the hotel lobby at around 11 for brunch.

"Yo pass me some eggs"

"There's no eggs, I ate them all"

"Wait, there were eggs? Why didn't anyone tell me..."

Hana looked around the table and felt a weird sensation of longing.

"This is what my life could have been like if I were better. If I were more social, more outgoing, born into better circumstances. I could have been happy." She thought.

"Hey, you ok?" Yunjin whispered as she topped up Hana's cup with coffee.

"All good, just dizzy."

"Hyeri and I will drop you off, we wanted to talk a bit with you." She informed.

"What was that?" Niki piped up. "I can take her with me, we live in the same direction."

Yunjin rolled her eyes. "We won't kidnap her loverboy."

Hyeri giggled. "When did Niki grow up? He's found himself a girlfriend now..."

The group laughed and teased the two once more.

"That day Niki slept on Hana's shoulder, remember? I think I saw some drool trickle down his face and onto her clothes" Sunghoon laughed.

"Gross dude! Don't embarass Niki. Look at him, he's fuming." Jake hit Sunghoon in the shoulder.

"When will it be my turn?" Heeseung bit into
His toast wistfully, causing the lovely atmosphere to drop.

"He had a dream about a girl and now he's pining for her. It's kinda sad to see honestly." Yunjin filled Hana in.

Hana nod her head understandingly. These things happen, I guess.

The group finished their breakfast, the boys head up to their room to pack while Niki and Sunoo ligered around with the girls.

"So, did you guys ask her?" Niki asked Hyeri.

"We forgot, we'll ask her now." Hyeri replied.

"Make sure you get her to come. Or else I'll have to entertain Niki the whole time." Sunoo told Yunjin.

"Yeah yeah, we'll try our best"

Hana stood in the middle, confused.

"Ask what?" She questioned, causing everyone to whip their heads in her direction.

"Oh nothing ahhahahha. It's nothing right? Hahahahaha." Niki awkwardly stammered.

"Stop being a baby. I'll ask. Hana, we were gonna go on a trip to Tokyo. Just so we can act like tourists and all that-" Sunoo started

"You are tourists though" Niki interrupted.

"-we would like you to join us, if that's ok. It'll be like a week long, pretty fun sooo"

Hana smiled. "Thankyou for the invitation. I'll have to ask if I can take some time off work first, but I'll let you guys know."

Niki pumped his fists in excitement and walked away with Sunoo after bidding Hana goodbye.

"See? You just gotta be confident. Hana won't bite you" sunoo lectured the younger as they left.

"So, let's get going, don't wanna be late for work"

-

Currently, Hana, Hyeri and Yunjin were sitting in Hana's living room

"Do you guys want anything to drink? I bought a peach soda, I think it'll be good..." Hana trailed off. She didn't know the first thing about having guests, simply, because she never had any.

"Anything's fine baby." Yunjin smiled.

Hana returned with three cups filled with sparkly pink liquid. "Here you go"

"Sooo...." Yunjin started.

"We wanted to apologise for last night. It was irresponsible of us to not confirm your age before we brought out the drinks. We take full accountability in owning our mistakes and we'd-"

Hana froze. She hasn't thought about how the consequences of her actions may be affecting others around her.

"Hey, it's ok. I deliberately didn't tell you my age, so it's on me. I'm sorry if I made you guys feel uncomfortable or anything. I just wanted to have my first time with people that actually cared about me." Hana explained.

"Besides, it's not like you guys have never raided your parents drinks, right?"

Yunjin and Hyeri looked at eachother. "Rightttt"

Hana smiled. "Then it's settled, we don't have to talk about it again."

Yunjin and Hyeri finally smiled.

"So what's up with that matching bracelet you and Niki have?"

Hana chucked awkwardly and took a long sip of her drink.

"Mr Shota, the resteraunt owner gave it to us when we were younger. It used to belong to him and his wife, but then she passed away. It's like a symbol of their love."

Yunjin sighed. "That's actually so cute. Does he have any more? Coz it seems like the bracelets made you and Niki fall in love and I could really use some romance-"

"Girl be quiet." Hyeri interrupted as she checked the time. "Hey, doesn't your shift start soon? We should go now..."

Hana smiled sadly.

Yeah, she should get going to work now. She forgot about all her responsibilities for a second there. She forgot that she couldn't live the life that any other girl her age would. She forgot that she was in a different position from everyone else.

"I'll see you guys later maybe?" She asked wistfully.

"For sure girl. Make sure you ask about the week long leave, ok? If not, just tell the guy you're sick or something." Yunjin yelled as she left the house.

Hyeri quickly hugged Hana and whispered in her ear. "We'll always be here for you, ok? You can depend on us. Don't carry all your sadness and burden alone."

Huh. Maybe, just maybe, Hana could learn to be truly happy again.