14

"How did I find myself here?" Hana asked a week later.

Mr Shota had been more than happy to let Hana go to Tokyo.

It honestly seemed as if he were trying to get rid of the girl.

"Go have fun with people your age! This is your time to be careless and free, so go!" He had said, handing her bags of steamed buns the morning before she left.

That's why Hana was currently sitting on the train with 9 others on her way to what seemed to be a holiday.

The morning had started off pretty well. The group had met outside the train station carrying small bags and tiny suitcases.

That's when the trouble started.

"Sunghoon, why do you have like 10 bags?" Jake asked in disbelief.

"Just in case. What if I lose a bag? What if I need extra pairs of clothes? What if I-"

"Yeah ok, we get it." Heeseung said.

They walked to the machine thing that sells the tickets.

"Wait, why'd you get 12, there's only 10 of us." Jungwon questioned. "I thought you were a pro? I thought you knew Japanese? How'd you mess it up?"

"Don't annoy the pro. The machine glitched, it's no biggie." Niki replied after failing to flex his Japanese skills.

"Ok, but like, we paid extra money. For what?"

Hana had to step in and repurchase the tickets so that she could save Niki from facing any humiliation.

Then, the group had tried to buy snacks for the train.

"Ok let's split up! Jay, Hyeri and I will go together." Jungwon suggested.

"Fine, Niki, Jake and Sunoo with me." Sunghoon tried to round them up like sheep.

"Heeseung, Hana, you're coming with me." Yunjin patted them on their backs

Jay ended up dropping a dozen of donuts on Jungwon while being distracted by Hyeri. Jungwon was NOT happy.

Sunoo and Jake ended up fighting over what drinks they should get, which ended up with the group being kicked out of the store.

Yunjin and Hana ended up walking around aimlessly, giving advice to Heeseung about his love life and forgetting about their initial goal of getting food. This resulted in them losing track of time and almost missing their train.

"Hurry up guys, the trains here!" Sunoo had yelled with a shrill voice.

"Oh? Sunghoon, you're missing a bag-"

"Don't worry, it's the one that was filled with towels. I don't mind losing towels"

That's how the group found themselves sitting in a carriage, silently glaring at eachother.

"I mean, at least you guys could have gotten food for us. What were you doing for so long?" Jake pointed at the trio.

"Yeah Heeseung, we almost missed the train because of you."

"Don't get mad at them. I'm sure Hana had a good reason." Niki defended.

"And what about us? Did we not have a good reason too? Huh? Huh?" Yunjin pointed. "And how can you be so careless to drop a whole ass box of donuts?"

"It just happened like that! Don't get mad at me" Jay defended himself.

"Yeah right, you were talking to Hyeri, you weren't focusing at all." Muttered Jungwon, wiping his shirt with a measly wet napkin.

It was a mess, to say the least.

Finally, Heeseung felt the need to say something.

He clapped his hands together, immedietly gaining the attention of everyone.

"Ok guys, we got off to a rough start, it happens. Let's leave it all behind and think about the fun we have ahead of us. And stop. Being. Mad."

Everyone felt the urge to listen to him, simply because he was the oldest. And he looked kind of scary when he spoke.

A murmer of 'ok's' and 'I'm sorries' were said, and all bad blood was left behind.

-

"I'm so hungryyyy" Jake moaned, rubbing his belly.

"Should I say something?" Hana thought. "Will it be awkward?"

"Oh guys, I actually have steamed buns, one for everyone if you want..." She trailed off uneasily.

Hana had everyone's attention.

The girl quickly brought out the bags of food and handed them out one by one.

Everyone greatfully accepted and devoured the food.

"Is this from Mr Shota?" Niki, who was sitting beside Hana whispered into her ear.

"Yeah, who else makes such good buns."

"A legend for real..."

Once everyone finished their food, they grew tired.

"Is this what they call a food coma?" Sunoo asked no one in particular.

"We hardly ate enough to get a good coma..." Jake answered.

"Maybe all our excitements wearing off and we're tired." Heeseung suggested. "I mean, you guys didn't sleep all night, even after I yelled at you."

The boys, excluding Jay, Jungwon and Niki all looked guilty.

"I told you your phone was too loud" Sunoo whispered.

"No way, it was definately because you kept laughing at their bad acting." Jake fought back.

"No you guys, it's because I kept screaming. Don't look at me like that, it was scary." Sunghoon stated.

The group of 10 got comfortable on eachothers laps, shoulders and arms, slowly drifting to sleep.

Everyone except for Hana. She slept perfectly the night before.

Niki softly nudged the girls shoulder. "Not sleepy?" He asked.

Hana shook her head. "Go to sleep, I'll watch our bags or something."

Niki grabbed the girls palm and softly drew patterns in it, making Hana feel a little too comfortable.

Her eyes slowly started to droop, despite her protests.

She swore she heard Niki mutter something once she was in the verge of consciousness.

"Your eyes have stars in them"

And before she knew it, she had fallen asleep on the boys shoulder. Who had placed his head on her head.

They slept dreamless, yet peaceful sleeps.