4

"what the hell-" Hana rolled over and checked the time. It was around 5.30 what the on earth was all this noise?

The girl grumpily got out of bed and opened up her window

"Why are you making all this noise? Turn that down." Hana instructed the noisy boy

Niki was lazily leaning out his window, looking at Hana's direction as if he were expecting her to come out.

"Sorry Hana, didn't realise my phone wasn't connected to my headphones." The boy made an excuse.

"As if" Hana thought

"Where's your headphones then?"

"Somewhere" Niki didn't even try to be discreet about his lie

"Hana, I heard you work at Mr Shota's resteraunt, is that right?" Niki asked, changing the topic immedietly.

"Do you think If I swang by today, we could eat ice-cream?"

Hana was immedietly reminded of their last day together. They didn't get to have dessert.

"Next time!" Niki had said back then. There hadn't been a next time.

"Do what you want. Just stop being so noisy. I won't be able to sleep now because of you."

Ni-ki smirked. "So you might as well talk to me then. I bet you have nothing better to do."

"Whatever." Hana shut her window.

"Who does he think he is? Obviously I have Better things to do. I'm gonna go on a walk." She decided as she brushed her teeth.

Since it was Summer, the sun had already risen, sending it's rays of warmth to the earth. "Should I grab a hat...?" The girl thought as she ran down.

It was 5.45 now, perfect time. People would still be asleep or getting ready for the day ahead, meaning that the streets would be empty.

Hana walked out of her house, being distracted by her phone as she set a reminder to swing by the store to get bread when-

"WOAH!" the girl yelled as she tripped on someone's leg, almost falling down. Almost.

"Dang are you ok?" Ni-ki asked, acting as if he hadn't stuck his foot out on purpose.

Hana looked at the boy wide eyed. "What are you doing here?"  The boy looked as if he had been waiting for Hana.

Ni-ki shrugged cluelessly. "I don't know. I figured you'd go out for a walk to avoid me."

"I'm not avoiding you." The girl defended herself.

"Sure you aren't. Are you ready to go?" The boy asked, gesturing to the path in the other direction

"I'm not walking with you." Hana said, before she took off.

Ni-ki laughed attractively. "It's not that easy to get rid of me, you should know..."

-

Hana had been walking for five minutes. Only five minutes. The relaxing walk was supposed to help clear her mind, but all she could think about was Ni-ki. He had been following her ever since she left the house.

Hana turned around to find Ni-ki looking at her. Realising that he got caught, he whipped his head to his side and muttered "pretty flowers, wow"

"Your face is red. Maybe you're tired and need to go home now." Hana commented.

"I'm not tired. I'm an idol, my stamina is top tier." Niki replied, still looking at the non-existent flowers.

"Can you stop following me then?"