// My Rules Your-a-fool //

Start from the beginning

"Here." He passes it to me, nodding towards it.

It takes me a moment to recognize him as I lean besides him on the wall, taking in the stress relief.

"I, uh, was wondering if I c-could...ask you a favor." He speaks up, pausing mid scentence to hide his stutters. I glance over at him, stuffing my free hand into my pocket. "What would that be?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Your Toby, correct?" I question once more, tilting my head slightly.

"Yeah, Yeah that's me." He licks his lips, trying to get at his point. "Um, Anyways. I was wondering if you could give me any...haunted locations? I've been trying to get into the paranormal but I just don't have any good places...or people to start with." Toby silently fidgets, avoiding eye contact.

My mood lightens up, finally someone recognizes me for the paranormal!

"Oh! I could help you with that actually, Me and my buddy were thinking of going down to Winchester farms next Saturday to get some more evidence!" I smile a little to quickly, but Toby smiles too.

...

// TICCI TOBY'S POV //
_______________________

Brian must be loving what he's hearing right now, ofcourse this dumbass kid would open up!

I shift slightly against the brick wall, making sure not to shut my phone that still lays on call with Brian in my sleeve.

"Huh, do you think I could tag along?" I try my best to sound interested, keeping my smile high on my face. "Yeah I'm sure BSF/N wouldn't mind, plus, it'll be nice teaching a new investigator." They sigh, taking in a drag of their cigarette.

I can already see Tim's ugly fucking face when he hears that this plan is actually going to work.

"Hm, so, Next Saturday on the 23rd?" I ask, "Yup! Probably around six pm we'll head out." They shake their head at their words. I watch them dig in their pockets for a crumbled up paper, and a dented pen. They lean the paper against the glass of the window and begin to write numbers;

YOUR PHONE NUMBER!

"Meet here around Six P.M on Saturday. Me 'n BSF/N will pick you up, so make sure to look up it for a f/c car brand. Also, call my number if you have any other questions." Y/n nods, handing me the paper. I hold it with the tips of my fingers, going over each number maybe five times.

"Welp, gotta head back to work." Y/n sighs, dropping their cigarette to the pavement and stomps on the butt to put it out. "See you around!" They call out before walking in, "See you around." I whisper, before they can hear me as they walk back into the busy diner.

I now hold the crumbled up paper in my palm, it feels hot even from the outside of my gloves. I don't actually feel the heat, but my mind makes it seem as if it's on fire.

"You coming back or you going to stand there like a school boy all day?!" I hear Brian laugh on call, making the phone vibrate against my bare arm.
"Uh, yeah I'm coming." I shake away the thought, slipping my phone out of my sleeve and shut my phone.

Even as I walk to the van that's parked in the way back, with Brian waiting to mock me.

I still feel the fire in my palm, and in my chest.

___________________________

I know I said I was taking a break, but I got three am energy last night and decided to write this...

I just had a dream about me being a rockstar except laughing Jack was out to get me. It was a whole ass Laughing Jack x Reader IRL LMAO

Is Ticci Toby still a bitch? Or is he falling bitch for some hot ass Reader? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Idk

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT AHAHAH

How y'all like the story so far?