*:D nic talkin to u. SWEETEST DREAMS* he responded.

*aw...same here..Loveliest dreams* I messaged for the last time and set my phone aside. My eyelids grew heavy. I covered myself with blanket and drifted off to sleep.

---------------

I stood near the wall of my little room. He approached me and pushed my back against the wall. His hands moved to my waist and he pressed his body on mine. He breathed heavily like a storm was about to begun. He moved his lips on my neck desperately as a butterfly sucking nectar from a flower. His fingers traced my chest. The gentle move turned to harsh grabbing. My entire body was responding with frisson. I felt frozen and his warmth was aiding me thaw. The snow melted away when he brought his lips on mine. His tounge wandered wildly in my moaning mouth. I pursued his famished kiss. But then the heart skipped a beat when I witnessed the open door. The fear of his leave took over. I brought him closer and whispered "what if someone comes?" My deranged heart wasn't ready to let him go. My soul was drenched in his love. And it was too soon for the rain to cease. My soaked spirit was too fragile to be bathed in sunlight. I needed more of the damp darkness. "I'm here" he whispered in my ear and cupped my trembling chin with his comforting hand. I gazed deeply in his eyes, the place where my happiness dwelled. But only if I knew that his words were utterly false.....

I woke up and looked around. It was just a dream. I'm not sure about my soul but my body was drenched with sweat. I tamed my heavy breath and rested my head against the pillow. I looked across my bed and saw my phone flashing. I couldn't think straight. This kind of dream has approached me after a very long time. I'm not sure what it means? Or maybe it is just because of the reminiscing I did last night.

I grabbed my phone and saw a few text messages from an unknown number. I spanked my forehead with my palm. I forgot to save Amarion's number. I added him to my contact list and opened the message.

*Good morning young lady :) *

*Aw Good morning gentleman :D * I texted him back.

Within seconds my phone buzzed as if he was waiting for me to text.

*Had your breakfast?* he asked.

*I just woke up* I messaged.

*oh! Freshen yourself* he responded.

*yeah. You had bf?* I messaged him not realising how it sounded.

*I'm straight and I have a bff not bf ;)* he replied.

I laughed at my own silliness.

*No! I mean breakfast. Btw thanks for letting me know that you're straight or else I'd never know* I messaged with a sheepish smile on my face and locked my phone.

I stepped into the washroom and gazed at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed. I glanced at my chest and neck. The dream kept replaying in my mind. Why does my destiny doesn't let me move on? Whenever I take a step fro, I'm pushed three steps back.

I shook the thoughts of my mind. They were driving me insane. But I hope things get less arduous.

I showered to get rid of the moist I had produced. I could feel his kisses on my bare skin. The frisson I was undergoing, is the best sensation but all in my imagination. How weird dreams are? They make the fiction feel like reality. And how disappointing it is when you find out that what all that was felt is nonexistent? Dreams can be cruel.

I dressed in my pj's and grabbed my phone while having breakfast.

*hahahahha. What else? I want to know more about you* Amarion messaged.

*Well, you can ask whatever you want to* I texed him.

We kept on chatting and I didn't realise when it was lunch time. Amarion is on vacation while I'm studying privately. The entire day we texted. I has that bright smile on my face, the one which I lost a few months back. It felt so good. He wanted to talk to me and willed to know about me. I just silently hoped that history doesn't repeat itself.

--------------

A week passed for Amarion and I to start chatting. Our conversation started with a 'good morning' and concluded with 'good night'. Because of Amarion my thoughts remained leashed throughout the week and I couldn't be any better.

I was eminently contained and occupied. I didn't have to quarrel with my subconscious. Gradually, I felt myself getting attached to Amarion. I don't know if this is right but he makes me joyful.

He called me over on weekend. He suggested me to excuse that I'm going over at Jade's. That way my parents won't have a problem. I also texted Jade a few times as she is going to be my cover for the weekend. I felt so excited because I've never been to a guy friend's house. To be honest, Amarion is my only guy friend. I haven't told any of my friends about Amarion. I don't want to rush things up. My friends will assume that I have a crush on Amarion. Honestly, I'm not over him yet. I'm not going to fall in love again just because I'm lonely. I'll do that when I'm ready. And I have no idea when I'll be.

I dressed in my red top and black leggings. I tied my hair into a ponytail while the bangs were untied. I decided to take the bag as Amarion seemed to miss it that day. I had to be at his house by 4 p.m.

Dad arrived at 3:45 p.m and we drove to his house. I couldn't stop imagining his home. Would it be big or small? How are his parents? Why is he even inviting me over? My mind raced with curiosity.

But then I got reminded of him when I crossed the same street from where our family went to a picnic.
We held our hands secretly and he played songs for me. His thumb burshed my fingers. He kissed my finger tips. I'll never forget the long drive we had together.

There is an immortal bound that ties me to him. My heart will never betray the immense love. He'll always accompany me in my thoughts. This soul shall remain drenched in his adoration eternally.