"You've only just met me," Taehyung defended.

"I've seen enough of you on TV and all that to know I don't like you."

"But you...haven't actually met me until this week. You shouldn't let what you see on TV determine something like that.."

The members returned and Manager P glared at Taehyung. There was warning behind his eyes. Taehyung knew it meant they needed to drop the conversation. The rest of the night didn't exactly produce the results they had hoped for. Their manager didn't open up about anything. Taehyung felt too hurt to even bother trying to hold conversation with anyone. Jin noticed Taehyung's sudden mood change and asked if he was alright.

"Yeah," Taehyung replied while looking at his manager, "I'm just tired." His heart was heavy. He didn't understand why his new manager didn't like him. What had he seen on TV? What had he said that was wrong or bad or annoying? He thought his manager was supposed to keep comments like that to himself, since so far it was a strictly business relationship anyway.

Taehyung quickly learned just how much his new manager didn't like him. The man always avoided him in public. Taehyung could never express any of his thoughts or feelings or concerns because Manager P simply did not care to hear it.

However, being in private was different.

While backstage before an interview one day, Manager P asked Taehyung to speak with him alone. He pulled Taehyung into a room and told him to be quiet during the interview to avoid annoying people or looking stupid, "Because that is all you do."

Taehyung frowned. "But ARMY will want me to-"

Manager P punched Taehyung in the forehead, causing the singer to stumble backwards and bash the back of his head into the wall. "I don't give a shit what ARMY wants. You will do what I want!"

Taehyung cowered as he held the back of his head in his hands. He tried to take deep breaths to still his racing heart.

"Do you understand me?!" Manager P yelled and lifted another fist.

"Yes, yes. I understand. I understand!" Taehyung frantically replied so that he wouldn't get hit again. The wall had hurt way more than the punch did. A few tears trickled down his cheek. He didn't know if it was because he felt anxious or because of how badly his head hurt.

"Now wipe that sorry look off your face and get back to the dressing room."

Taehyung ran out before his manager had the chance to get angry again. He sucked his tears back in and made his way back to the others who were still getting their makeup done. He didn't want to tell them what happened because he didn't want to ruin everyone's moods for the interview. He really hoped this was just a one time occurrence. While he waited for everyone else to get ready he grabbed a seat on a couch and couldn't ignore how incredibly exhausted he suddenly felt. His head was also pounding so he let his eyes slip closed to get in a small nap.

"Aww!" Hobi cooed when he turned in his chair and saw Taehyung passed out on the couch. He grabbed his phone and ran to go take pictures of him. "How cute!"

 "How cute!"