💞 Chapter 2 💞

Ak went from their with a smile on his face but poor doesn't know that other souls are watching him with a confused face.Ak parked the bike near a childrens park and went in.its his usual habit of spending times with children in the park.

He went inside the park and waved his hand to the kids and started to play with the kids happily than other days.his friends saw him,

Mu-Dei enna da awan ippidi sirichite irukka?

Rak-Theriyala da adhum anda ponna parthadhula irundhu dhan.

Dar-Aama da edho sari illaye.

Pug-Sari ippo awan kitta ketturadha awan ippo dhan awanoda palasula irundhu wrliya wandhu sirikkuran.

Mug-Aama da adhu ennavo correct uh dhan.sari va polam illa namma mela doubt wandhurum awanuku.

Others nodded and went inside the park and started to play with the kids.

In here aadhya arrived to hospital amd went inside.her friends pavithra,abhi,sunita and malini saw her smiling all through the way until she get indide her cabin.theu too follow her amd went insie the cabin.

Malini patted her shoulder she just saw her friends and smile.

Su-Enna madam innaiku romba happy pola?

Aad-Yen d naan santhoshama irukkiradhu pudikkalaya?

Mal-Illa aadhu nee eppome mugatha urru nu vechiti dhaane waren adhan ketten enna nu?

Aad-Shumma dhan innaiku edho happy aah feel aachu naan ewwalo naala theditu irundha puzzle kedacha maari.

Pav-Loosu enna olarra?

Aad-Olarala nejama dhan solren.

Pav-Yenna?

Aadhya started to explain the incident with out any hesitation as she did not kept anything as a secret to her friends.

Aad-And awana parkum podhu enakkum awanukkum yerkanave edho oru connection irukkira maari thonite irukku enna nu theriyala.

Pav-Sari di adha aprom yosi ippo varingala neraya wela irukku.

Aad-Hmm varen.

Then 5 of them started to do their works ain respective places.

At lunch time......

Ak and his friends comes to their hoyse.ak went straightly to their room and laid on the bed thinking something.mugen and alk rollowed him and sit beside him.he saw hisfriends and get up nd leaned to the headboard.

Ak-Yenna da?

Mug-Unakku enna aachu yen ippidi loosu mmari sirichite irukkd?

Ak-Theriyala da naan ewwalo varusham kalichu romba happy aah irukken.

Pug-Yen mapla?

Ak-Theriyala.

Rak-Sari nee yenda ponnu kittayum sirikkave matan adhum unna anna soltu wara ponnunga kitt aachu except the kids.aana anda ponnu kitta mattum sirikkira yen.

Ak-Theriyala yenna ariyamaye sirippu wandhurichi da.aduthu anda ponnukum enakku engayo oru moolaila oru chinna connection irukkira maarinfeel uh.

Pug-Enna feel uh thambi?

Ak shrugged and saw his friends smiling at him.he smile and all went to kitchen and started to make something to eat.

What will happen next?
What is the coonection between ak and aadhya?
Is his and her friends hiding something from them?

Keep guessing until the next 😉😉

To know the answers for all these question stay tuned with the story 😉😉.

Tell some ideas to oneshot as my mind is full of blank to oneshot.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄