💞 Chapter 9 💞

After a day ak was dischrged from the hospital.Inthe hospital his friends and aadhya and malini too take care of him.his friends took him to their house and asked him to take rest.

Skipping to 1 week....

Its been a week after that incident and ak was fully fit and fine now.he started his morning workout and roaming around the the city.but upto now they did not get any information about the person behind that incident.but comes to know that the target of doing that was to kill ak.

Slowly the bond between ak and aadhya grown up without their knowledge and their use to spend sometime.but ak was not in an state to accept the love that he has on aadhya because he is tge suitable pair for her.

One day while aadhya was in her room her parents comes.aadhya saw them ansd smile,

Aad-Enna rendu perum onna wandhu irukkinga?

Rad-Unkitta onnu sollanum da?

Aad-Yenna?

Kri-Unakku vera kalyana vayasu aagi kitte warudhula adhunaala........

Aad-Appa please kalyanam na wenam ippo dhan naan en dream achieve pantu wandhu irukken pa.

Rad-Aana unakku vayasu aagitu pogudhu aadhya.

Aad-Aiyooo amma I am just 25 years ma innum enakku adhu kooda completed illa ma.please purinji konga.

Kri-Appo mapla veetuku yenna solradhu?

Aad-Oohoo enkitta kekkama parthu ok vera soltingala?

Kri-Unkitta yen kekkanum eppidim nee mudiyadhu nu solluva naan dhan amma kitta nalaikku waradha aachum sollalam nu sonna paawam nu.

Aad-Appa neenga en parents dhaan illa nu sollala aana nalaikku vaazha poradhu naan.

Rad-Sari di naanga onnum pidikkadha wangala pannika sollala ma.nee paaru unakku ok va illayanu nee parthutu sollu.

Aadhya sighed and nodded to them making the happy.malini hear all this from the washroom as she was freshing up.she cones out and saw aadhya.she kept her hand on aadhya's shouldee making her to look up.

Mal-Yenna di aachu?

Aad-Eppovum wara prachina dhaane di.

Mal-Yen d pannika vendiya dhaane d?

Aad-Mudiyadhu.

Mal-Adhan yen?

Aad-Yen na enakku awara pudikum.

Mal-Yaaru???

Aadhya glared malini to which she smile teasingly.

Aad-Unakku theriyadha?

Mal-Theriyadha naala dhaane kekkura?

Aad-Haan un annan dhaan.

Mal-Yenakku neraya anna irukkare...

Saying so she started to tell the name of ak's friends except his name.

Mal-Ewwalo neraya irukkula?

Aad-Hmm appidiya edhula nee solladha peru irukkula adhu than.

Mal-Anda pera neeye sonna ennavam?

Aad-Ak ya dhan podhuma?

Mal-Cheyyy oru pera solla vekka ewwalo padu padanum la?

Aadhya hit her by the pillow which landed on her face making malini yelled and both fight with the pillow.

Next day morning.......

Aadhya and malini get ready to go to the work.both had their breakfast and the groom also comes to see aadhya on evening.

Aadhya asked them to that she want to speak with the groom.they allow and before aadhya could tell about the love the boy said he did not like her as she was in love with someone.aadhya felt happy and she too tell the she too love someone.

Both went down andboth look at each other and said that he doesn't like eachother making all shock and the all the members of the groom went from their.aadhya's parents asked what is the reason and she tells about the boy doen't like her because he already love someone.

Like that the days also passed and aadhya was trying to tell her love to ak but she is very nervous to tell.

What will happen next?
Will she tell the love to ak?
Will he aacept her?
What will she do to him to make him acept her?

Keep guessing until the next 😉😉

To know the answers for all these question stay tuned with the story 😉😉.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄

Bala_Jegatheswari  sis has written a story

Bala_Jegatheswari sis has written a story.so support it with your votes and comments guys.