💞 Chapter 3 💞

His friends comes out of his room with a smiling face seeing their friend happiness after a long time.

Mug-Pathiya da awan ewwalo happy aah irukken nu?

Rak-Aama da romba nalaikku aprom ippidi irukkan.

Dar-Aama da aana ewan pora poku sari illaye?

Pug-Aama da naanum gavanichen.

Ak comes out at that time and frowned seeing his friends are talking something seriously.he heard it and got shock but he went near them like he did not hear anything.

Ak-Yenna gavanicha nee?

All jerked and saw him who is leaning to the room door.

All-Onnum illaye.

Ak-Illaye yedho irukke?

Dar-adha vidu vada semma pasi edhachu seiyalam.

Ak-Sari nee vaada machan polam.

Darshan saw him top to toe with a confused face.

Ak-Yenna da?

Dar-Illa nee sari illaye eppidi laam panna maatiye.

Ak-Yen da paasama kuptadhu thappa?

Dar-Thappu illa aana dhideernu kupudrala adhan thappa irukkira maari feeling uh.

Ak-Poda dei unna poi paasama koopten paaru yenna sollanum cheii.

Dar-Appidilam solla koodadhu wa polam.

Ak-Onnum venam naan thaniyawe poikiren.

Saying so ak went to kitchen making all of them sighed.

Rak,mug,pug-Inda awamanam unakku thewaya?

Dar-Adhu ellam kanduka koodadhu.

Ak-Eyy waringala illaya samaikka?

Pug-Varom da.

All of them went to kitchen to have the dinner and slept.

Next day.......

Aadhya walking to bus stand fastly as usual to go to hospital but and she have an treatment but she was late and seeing the watch time to time.

In here ak and his friends leave from their house while teasing and fighting.Ak and pugazh in one bike,rakshan and darshan in one bike and mugen was in one anf pugazh was in obe bike.Ak did not notice aadhya or aadhya did not notice him.while ak and his friends gone passed the bus stand suddently ak stopped the bike in an side and saw the side mirror making his friends too stop the bike.

Mug-Enna da aachu?

Ak turned back and saw aadhya waiting in the bus stand with a tensed face.hs friends saw the sight seen by him and saw the girl smile at each other.

Mug-Enna da aachu?

Ak-Oru nimisham iru waren.

Ak went towards the bus stand without caring his smfriends shouting.ak went near aadhya and snapped his hand.aadhya saw him and smile at him.

Ak-Yennachinga yen ewwalo tension aah irukkinga?

Aad-Adhu naan warathuku late aachu and bus um poirichu aprom oru tratment wera irukku adha auto ku parkuren adhuvum illa.

Ak-Neenga doctor aah?

Aad-Aama.

Ak-Yen nadandhu pogalam la?

Aad-Nadakka yendiya dhooram na en eppidi nikka poren?

Ak-Sari vaanga en friend ta solli vida solren.

Aad-Illa venam auto la poikuren.

Ak-Ada va ma late aachula and oru bike la back seat shumma dhan va.

His word "Ma" feels like butterflies are flying in her stomach.Aadhya nodded and followed ak.his friends saw him coming towards them.mugen get down from the bike.ak went near pugazh and said,

Ak-Machan.

Pug-Sollu mapla.

Ak-Idha ponna poi awa solra hospital la vidra.

Pug-Yen ma ennachi engayachu adi pattricha?

Ak sighed makung aadhya giggle.

Ak-Ada naaye awanga doctor da adhu naala awangala hospital la vidu awangal ku late aagudham.

Mug-Yen machan awangala neeye kondu poi viden.

Ak saw mugen witha shock reaction and glared him before ak reply aadhya tells,

Aad-Illa venam naan inda anna koodaye poikuren.

Ak nodded nd asked pugazh to drop her.aadhya sit on the seat comfortably.pugazh starts the bike and went after bidding bye to his friends.

Rak-Yen machan anda ponna unmailaye kondu poi vidanum nu thonalaya?

Ak-Illaye yen da?

Rak-Shumma dhan.

All his friends mv be like;-Neeyellam manushane kedayadhu da saamy.

His friends and ak went to their usual place and later pugazh too join after dropping aadhya.

What will happen next?

Keep guessing until the next 😉😉

To know the answers for all these question stay tuned with the story 😉😉.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄