💞 Chapter 4 💞

After pugazh drop aadhya,she bid bye to pugazh and went inside the hospital.aadhya was smiling all while and thinking about ak and his caringness towards her.as usual her friends saw her with an teasing smile and murmered to each other,

Pa-Innaiku madam ooda mugathila periya sirippondu irukke........

Sun-Wera enna and Ak paiyana parthu iruppen.

Mal-Unakku yen di eriyudhu?

Sun-Pinna naanum ewwalo naal dhan oru aal sikka maatana nu parthutu irukkuradhu cheii yewanume sikka maatane.

Abh-Sari sari kavala padadha yaarachu oru paiyan un kitta matta dhan povaru.

Sunitha shrugged her thought making others laugh.all went to their respective works but before a teasing session was ended to aadhya.

******************

In here ak and his friends were going from their place to their house.they get blocked in the traffic making k and all to sighed.

Suddently in the side mirror he saw a hand was comes out from the window and another hand took the hand inside.he got confused and asked mugen,

Ak-Machan,

Mug-Solra.

Ak-Kannadila appidiye parthutu pinnadi irukkira anda jeep a paru yaaro oru ponnu irukkira maari illa?

Mug-Edheyy ponna?

Ak-Kaththadha da yeruma takkunu parkama medhuva paaru man.

Mug-Sari iru.

Mugen saw tge mirror and note the car number and saw the car casually without giving any hint to them.as they was middle and the car was in left side they can see easily.mugen see the car while caressing his beard and his hair.

Mug-Aama da oru ponnu irukka?ippo yenna panna porom?

Ak-Iru naama awanugaluku yedatha kuduthitu awanuga ponathuku aprom follow panlam.

Mugen nodded amd said to their friends too.as ak said they waited in a side amd after the jeep moved they follow the car

The jeep went inside a huge gate and after they went inside the gate was closed.

Pu-Ippo yenna machan panna porom?

Ak-Yosippom.

Ak thinks for sometimes and finally he get an idea.all 5 of them jumped from the wall to insode silently and saw the group of boys dragging the girl while she was crying to leave.

5 of them followed them after confirming that no one us their to see except the security who is sleeping soundly.

The girl was tied up in a chair and surrounded her.their a man in 50 comes by folding his veshti near her and sit infront of him.

Man-Hello Miss.Dr Malini.....

Yes the girl is none of other than malini who is a friend of aadhya.

Mal-Yenna venum unakku ippo adha yen amma appa yellarayum konnuta la innum yenna irukku yen kitta irundhu parikka?

Man-Onnum illa inda paper la oru sign podu unna muzhusa anuppuren illana yenna pannuven nu unakke theriyum.

Mal-Chii nee ellam oru mama wada sonda akkavsyum awa purushanayum konnutu awanga ponnayum kollanum nu nenaikkira oru sothu kaaga?

Man-Eyy romba pesuna kondruven olunga sign pannitu kelambu.

Mal-Mudiyadhu adhu yen amma appa yenakku kuduthadhu adha naan sethalum kudukka mudiyadhu.

Man-Yennadi sonna......unna........

The man try to slap her but before that his hand was hold by a hand twisted his hand making him yelled.its none of other than Ak.

The man saw ak and shocked and looked him with afearful eyes.

Man-A......Ak.......neeya?

Malini was ahocked to hear his name becaise the name was already tell by aadhya.all fighted with goons surroundedmalini and mugen untied the rope and dragged malini and ask her to wait near the entrance.here ak was fighting with the man and finally he drag him with the his collar and said,

Ak-Yen ewwalo dhairiyam irundha oru ponna kadathitu awa wiruppam illama paper la sign solra.

Ak twisted his hand more tightly making him to yelled and at last he gives a punch on his face which made him to stumble and fell down unconsiously with a thud.

All went out and saw malini was crying sitting on the floor.ak went near her and patted her shoulder which made her jerked.

Ak-Naanga dhaan bayapudadha ma.

Mal-Thanks na yenna kaapathinadhuku.

Ak-Parawalla nee yaaru unakkum awangalukum yenna sambandhom?

Mal-Adhu........

Ak-Solla mudiyadhu na solla da compel panna maaten ma.

Mal-Appidi laam illa adhu ennoda mama dhan amma ooda thambi.ammavayum appavayum awaru konnutanga sothuku aasa pattu.yenna mattum appa kappathi veeta vittu veliya anuppitaru.naanum awanga kooda poirunda inda nilama wandhu irukkadhula enakku.

Ak-Yen ma ennachu idhu appo first time illaya.

Malini chuckled sadly and nodded no making all shocked.

Mal-Illa edhu onnum first time illa edhuku munnadiyum ippidi kadathi kootitu wandhu ippudi sign kettu irukkaru.naanum mudiyadhu nu romba adam pudippen appo awaru aalungalta solli ennoda thappa nadadhuka solluwaru.baanum romba kenjuven kalla vilundhu azhuven aana awaru vidave maataru.

Ak's blood boiled hearing maalini's suffered and all of them eyes welled up with tears hearing her suffer.

Pug-Innum yen na ippidiye irukke sign pottu kudukka wendiya dhaane?

Mal-Mudiyadhu na yen na naan sethalum anda paper la sign panna koodadhu nu amma appa saagurathuku munnadiye enkitta sathiyam wangitanga.awanga sonna maari anda sathiyatha naan yennaikume meer maaten.awanga nybagama irukkira onne onnu adhu mttum dhan.

Ak side hugged her and caressed her hair with tears.malini feels brotherly connect whilehe hugged her.

Ak-Sari nee yenga irukke sonna kondu poi vidren.

Mal-Yen friend uh veetla na.baan solren yenna kootitu povingala?

Ak nodded and took her in his bike while all followed him.she instruct him the road and finally comes to the place.malini asked them to come insode and all went inside.malini called all of them.all comes to the hall and ak got shocked to see someone.......

What will hppen next?
Who us that someone seen by ak?

Keep guessing until the next 😉😉

To know the answers for all these question stay tuned with the story 😉😉.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄