Chapter 23

Freya POV

"Is he still in his room?" I asked, "Yes milady."  Otar said.

"(y/n) you have a visitor. She's from the Apophis Familia." I said, "So the Sword God is a child, I was hoping the rumors weren't true." a woman said as she approached us.

"At any rate, I'd humbly request your talents, Sword God

"At any rate, I'd humbly request your talents, Sword God." she said as she bowed to my son, "Go away." (y/n) said, "Not without a sword." the woman said, "What is your name?" (y/n) asked, "Mary, Marry Ann Cross." Mary said cockily, "Well Mary Cross, there are hundreds of other swordsmiths! Many of which can give you what you want. Go to them and leave me alone!" (y/n) growled, "No." she said, "Take this and go." he growled as he threw a sword and flopped down into his bed.

(y/n) POV

I snuck out to go to the dungeon. Even if Hera killed Gaia, Vex is still out there, he'll recruit an army with my weapons and armor! "Hold it! I can't let a..." a dungeon adviser said, "Take this and forget you ever saw me. And it goes without saying, but no questions." I said as I tossed her a bag of valis. "Why does a kid have this kind of cash?!" she said, "Cause I'm not a kid, I'm a god." I said coldly as I went into the dungeon.

"VEX!" I snapped as I sprinted toward Vex, "DIE!" I growled as I tried to stab him with my dagger, "So you're still alive? Thought Hera would've killed you." Vex said as he kicked me into a wall, "Tell me brat, did you expect to win? That you could just move on and forget what you've done? No, I won't let that happen. You will die knowing that you caused this!" he said as he punched me repeatedly, "S-Someone...please stop him." I said weakly, "SWORD KIDDO!" Welf shouted as he punched Vex, "Are you alright?" Bell asked, "Here drink this." a fox girl said as she handed me a healing potion, "Thanks." I said as I drank it. "What are you doing here alone?!" Lily asked, "I want to kill him, I must kill Vex!" I snapped, suddenly We;f punched me and everything went dark.

"W-Where am I?" I asked groggily, "Good you're awake." Hestia said, "So you wanted to watch your dense attack rabbit kill me?! I won't make it easy! I'm small but scrappy!" I said, "What? Who's trying to kill you?! I'll smite all but one of them!" she snapped, "What are you gonna do to the lone survivor?" I asked, "He's getting turned into a sheep for the lonely Welsh." she said, "When did you get scary?" I asked, "I've always been scary, I'm a mother." she said, "So wait you don't wanna kill me?" I asked, "Who told you I wanted to kill you?!" she asked, "It was Freya...that bit...!" I snapped.

"FREYA!" I shouted as I threw Bell threw the doors of her home, "Oh would you look at that the Little Rookie is in my living room." Freya said, "I'M GONN KICK YOUR..." I began to shout, "Honey finish that sentence and I'll bend you over my knee!" she said, "OH YEAH! WELL, I HAVE BELL! And I have yet to find anything, that isn't forbidden by the gods, denser than him! So when I hit you with him, it's gonna hurt!" I said, "Otar the baby needs grounding." she said, "Otar I will start screaming and I will not stop!" I threatened as he picked me up by my foot, "Ok, I'll give you three seconds to put me down and fight me like a man!" I said, "You are a child." Otar said, "I! AM A MAN!" I retorted, "You are five." Bell, Freya, and Otar said.

"I am leaving! You cannot stop me!" I said, "I am your mother and I absolutely can." Freya said as she locked my bedroom door, "And I took your tools, darling, you can have them back in a month." she said. "Well, she's got me trapped. There's the window...but it's a long fall." I said as a book fell from the shelf, "Ok time to sit down and read a good book. Maybe not my favorite kind, but still a good book nonetheless." I said as I sat down with the book and opened it, "No pictures, I see? Oh wow, I find this shallow and pedantic. These characters are far too one-dimensional, and why does the heroine always have to have such huge boobs?" I said before I fell asleep.

Freya POV

I went to check on (y/n) and found him passed out on a grimoire, "Haney wake up." I said as I gently shook him awake, "NOT THE BUTT!" he screamed, "What were you dreaming about?" I asked, "I don't know." he said, "Well you read a grimoire so let's update your status and see what magic you've unlocked." I said as he took off his shirt. "I pricked my finger and updated his status, "Oh my. It seems you've unlocked three spells." I said, "Is that possible?" He asked, "Apparently so, but I've never heard of it happening before now." I said, "The first spell is called the Golden Maidens. It wraps the target in golden light protecting them from blades, fire,  poisons, and most projectiles while healing them until the effect ends. However, it is very mana consuming especially when used on multiple targets. The second is called Talos, it enhances all equipment and grants a temporary strength boost. And the third is called Ignis Vesta, a flame-based attack that can vary in size and range." I said, "Cool, so I'm gonna go." He said as tried to leave, "Not happening." I said as grabbed his ear.