Chapter 13

(y/n) POV

"M...Mom?" I said groggily as I woke up, "Oh good morning sweetie, you slept all night last night. You haven't been sleeping much have you?" Mom asked, "No not really just a few naps here and there." I said, "Honestly sweetie you need to take better care of yourself." She said, "Yeah I know." I said happily as I hugged her as she carried me.

"So this is our new home?" I said, "That's right sweetie, I hope you like it." Mom said as she led me down a long hallway, "And here's your room." She said, "M...My room?" I said, "That's right and I know you probably don't wanna hear this but my room is right across the hall. You might act all grown up, but you're still five and you still need your mommy." She said as tears streamed down my face, "Sweetheart what's the matter?" She asked, "I...I don't know." I said as she hugged me, "I think I do, those are tears of happiness." She said sweetly. "I saw that new sword of yours. It's very pretty." Mom said, "I'm so sorry, I'm a terrible mother I have even tried to pay any attention to you, so I was shocked to hear about your second skill. I'm so proud of you." Mom said sweetly.

"And now a toast!" Mom said, "To our familia, our new home, (y/n)'s new skill and one last important thing." Mom said as we all looked at Bell, "Wait me?" He said, "Yeah, you are our captain after all." I said.

Later that morning Mom tried to recruit more members into the familia but failed when Mikoto brought Mom's immense debt into the light. "Mom, why didn't you say anything about your debt to us?" I asked, "Because I was embarrassed! I was hoping that would neer have you all find out." Mom said, "What about all the money we got from the Apollo familia?" Lily asked, "It's gone." Mom said making me sigh, "Mom you know Goddess Hephestus and I are very close right? I'm sure if I asked she'd lower your debt a bit." I said, "No! I have to do this on my own!" Mom said, "Well then let me help get you started." I said as I put a large sack on the table, "This has twenty million valis in it, one way or another this is going towards your debt." I said, "(y/n)." Mom said, "It's not a big deal I can make that back in no time." I said.

"Ok everyone I'm going to call it a night early." Mikoto said, "Night." We all said, "You should probably get to bed too. You might act all mature but you're still only five." Mom said, "But Mom!" I complained, "No buts, now off to bed with you." Mom said.

Hestia POV

It's been three hours since I sent (y/n) to bed. I was just about to fall asleep when (y/n) walked into my room. "M...Mom." He said softly, "(y/n) sweetie are you alright? What's the matter?" I asked he just looked down at his feet, "I see. So you still cant sleep by yourself." I said, "Alright come here." I said as he walked over to me, I pulled him up onto the  bed and tucked him in, "I'm glad that you still need your mommy." I said, "Good night (y/n). I love you." I said as I kissed his forehead before he fell asleep.