Arrow of Orion part 3

(y/n) POV

"M...Mommy I...I don't like it here." I said nervously as we entered a dying portion of the forest, "Antares caused this," Lady Artemis said, "(y/n) why don't you stay close by me until we reach the camp." She said, "O...Ok." I said, "I know this place scares you, but please be brave." She said sweetly I just held onto Blackhole's hilt, "It'll be alright (y/n)." Bell said suddenly a bunch of strange lights rained down on us, "MOMMY!" I shouted as Hanako knocked me off her, "I GOT YOU!" Lady Artemis said as she and Bell dove down after me and caught me.

"Are you alright (y/n)?" Lady Artemis asked I couldn't speak, "There there you'll be alright." She said, "(y/n) you're shaking, you must have been terrified." She said as she comforted me.

Hestia POV

"Well, he's finally asleep," I said, "I love him to death and it's very easy to forget that he's still only a child, but man is it exhausting to get him to anything I tell him." I said, "Oh I'm well aware when I was the one raising him some of the other girls would sometimes try to get him to take a bath with them, and without fail he would always come running to me wanting me to give him a bath instead." Artemis said, "Aw that sounds adorable, I wish I could have seen him when he was little. Oh, he must've been adorable!" I said, "He really was." She said.

(y/n) POV

"And where do you think you're going, young man?" Lady Artemis said, "I...I'm sorry!" I said, "(y/n) may I please have a little chat with you?" She asked, "Yes Goddess." I said as I followed her out to a nearby river, "(y/n) How do you feel about me?" She asked, "I...I don't understand what you mean." I said, "Do you like having me around? Do you like me even knowing that I am the one who left you on your own?" She asked, "Yes Goddess." I said, "Please don't call me that." She said sweetly, "After all, I was the one who you called Mama until you were three. I know so much more about you than even Hestia does. So please if you must call me something, please call me auntie." She said, "I...I couldn't!" I said, "If I did something like that then I'd be disrespecting you, Goddess!" I said, "I see, well if that's how you feel than I won't force you, but to me, it would be the farthest thing from disrespectful." She said, "Well I think we should both get some rest." She said, "Yes Goddess." I said. 

For the next couple of days, we flew towards the camp until we eventually made it. The entire time I felt like Lady Artemis was upset with me. "(y/n) would you mind doing me a favor?" Lady Artemis said I nodded.

"LET'S GO!" Lord Hermes shouted as he and several other adventures ran towards the lake where the girls were bathing, "Sorry Lord Hermes no boys allowed." I said as I pointed one of my magic swords at his throat.

"Lady Artemis asked me to make sure that you don't try to peek

"Lady Artemis asked me to make sure that you don't try to peek." I said, "(y/n) you're a man, aren't you! If so let us through!" He said, "Hmm. No Lady Artemis asked me to do this and I'm just happy she's talking to me again." I said as I shocked everyone present and tied them up.

"NO FAIR WHY DOES HE GET TO LOOK?!" Lord Hermes shouted, "Cause I'm five and I'm cute." I said.