Chapter 11

Hestia POV

"(y/n) why? Why are you treating mommy like this?" I said, "Goddess Hestia?" Bell said, "OH! Bell um how long have you been there?!" I asked, "Goddess did something happen between you and (y/n)?" He asked, "Yes that stupid Freya happened!" I said, "She's trying to steal my (y/n)! And it's working." I said sadly, "Don't worry Goddess! You know how (y/n) is, he's probably using her to achieve some greater goal." He said, "Goddess Hestia." (y/n) said from behind me, "(y...y/n)!" I said as I hugged him, "I...W...What's been going on with you sweetie?!" I said, "I just wanted to say good luck today." He said, "Y...You're really not going to help, not that I'd let you, but it's the sentiment that counts!" I said, "Mom I am helping." He said as he handed over several magic swords including Blackhole, "I trust you all more than anyone else that's why I'm giving these to you. And for payment, I ask that you win this." He said as he left. As he turned away I saw him blink away some tears. "He's lying." I said, "He wants to be there to help us more than we know." I said, "THIS IS ALL FREYA'S FAULT! BELL WE'RE GONNA FIGHT HER NEXT!" I said.

(y/n) POV

"GODDESS WE CAN'T!" Bell shouted, "They are awfully calm considering what they are about to partake in." Lady Freya said, "They're scared. More scared than I've ever seen them." I said, "We should get going, darling." She said as she took my hand and we walked away.

Freya POV

"Come along darling." I said as I walked to two open seats, "Hey Freya where's (y/n) I thought he'd be with you?" Hestia asked, "What are you talking about Hestia dear, he's right...here..." I said, "WHERE DID HE GO?!" I shouted worriedly.

(y/n) POV

'Mom's probably gonna be mad, but as long as we win it should be ok!' I thought as I hid in a barrel inside the Apollo familia base, suddenly there were a lot of explosions, 'Welp looks like that's my cue.' I thought as I got out of my hiding spot.

Hestia POV

I was watching the War Game trying not to think about (y/n) because if I thought about him I'd start to worry, and if I start worrying then I'd start frantically searching for him like Freya. That's when I saw it, (y/n) out fighting in the war game! "WHAT!" I shouted, "WHY IS HE THERE?!" I shouted.

(y/n) POV

"Hey isn't that the kid who makes magic swords?" A man said as I ran past him, "YEP THAT'S ME!" I said as I hit him with my scythe.

"HE'S JUST ONE KID HOW COULD HE BEAT JERRY!" A man said suddenly I was surrounded, "Well I think it's time to show off don't you?" I said as my scythe began to glow, "Jerry got off easy compared to what I'm about to do to you!" I said as I stabbed...

"HE'S JUST ONE KID HOW COULD HE BEAT JERRY!" A man said suddenly I was surrounded, "Well I think it's time to show off don't you?" I said as my scythe began to glow, "Jerry got off easy compared to what I'm about to do to you!" I said as I stabbed the blade into the ground, "What's that supposed to do?" Someone said, "Magma Barrage." I said calmly as Lava shot out of the ground. Suddenly I noticed that some lava was heading towards Bell, "CRAP!" I said as I ran over to Bell and grabbed Blackhole, "BELL!" I shouted as I used the sword and created a black hole high in the air that swallowed the lava and a lot of rubble. "(y/n)?!" Bell said as the sword shattered, "Hi Bell." I said.

"(y/n) what are you doing here?!" Bell asked, "Well that mostly." I said as I pointed at the mix of unconscious bodies and bits of leftover lava, "You did all of that?!" Welf said, "Yeah." I said, "HOW!" Everyone said, "Magic scythe." I said.

"(Y/N)!" Mom and Lady Freya shouted as they ran over to me, "Are you ok? Did they hurt you at all sweetie?" They said, "I'm alright I didn't get hurt at all other than a few splinters and a couple scrapes and bruises." I said, "That's good. Now I can do this." Lady Freya said before she slapped me, "What were you thinking! You could have been seriously hurt or worse! I saw where you were hiding and if you were even a few seconds slower then you would have been killed!" She said, "Freya that's enough." Mom said, "Don't Hestia you are not his mother, I am, so don't you dare pretend like what he did was even remotely alright!" Lady Freya said, "Oh don't get me wrong I am absolutely furious that he did this, but I'm just happy that he is alright. I am happy that my familia beat the Apollo familia." Mom said, "HESTIA!" Apollo shouted, "You cheated! You got more outside aid!" He said, "Apollo you lost and I beat you fair and..." Mom began to say, "You're wrong." I said, "Hugh? And how am I wrong?! Tell me, demigod!" Apollo said, "Mom didn't cheat. While it's true I couldn't participate in the war game as a demigod, there's no rule that says that I can't participate as a member of my familia." I said, "But you're not a member of Hestia's familia you are a part of the Freya familia." He said, "Really I can show you my falna and prove to you that I am a member of the Hestia familia." I said as I took off my shirt and showed my back to him, "Get it right Apollo, Lady Freya might have given birth to me, but she is not my mother, she is not my Goddess, I am not in her familia!" I said.

"(y/n) did you mean everything you said?" Lady Freya asked, "Well some of it, yes, but I didn't mean to offend you Lady Freya." I said, "Well it did hurt a bit to hear this, but you're right my darling, I am not your Goddess, but I am your mother even if you don't feel that way." She said, "Good night my darling. Remember if you ever need me for anything please feel free to come and go to and from my familia headquarters as well as my personal home." She said as she kissed my forehead before she left.

"Well (y/n) we've made it to the end of the chapter." Mom said, "Yeah, man I did great in the war game right Mom?!" I said, "You sure did sweetie, but you're still in trouble." Mom said, "Man! Hey, Mom, are we gonna do a movie buff or not?" I asked, "I don't know sweetie if the audience wants it then maybe we will." Mom said.

(a/n): Well everyone you heard her, do you want me to make a chapter for the Danmachi Movie?

yes

no