Juliet Capulet

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHARACTER IS NOT MINE, IT BELONGS TO OUR BOY WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE. THE FOLLOWING PICTURE IS NOT MINE. 

Juliet Capulet

Oh Romeo! *sees his dead body* OH NOMEO! There is Mary Sue written all over your face!
*1 ding for the sheer stupidity of Romeo*

Juliet seems quiet and obedient at first.

Boo! Boring submissive and breedable girl! It is almost sad how she is the ideal woman lover of the Victorian ages despite being a literal over dramatic and emotional teen.
*10 dings*

Howirst meets Romeo, she comes out of her shell. She speaks as much as Romeo and in the same style. Her complex speech and thoughts show her intelligence.

*in Bad British accent* Oi bruv this lass's POPPIN'. Can thee hear the terrible uttering similar to a human of the female species called "Mary Sue"? Now she is perfect, submissive, breedable AND intelligent. Wattpad nerd girls, where y'all at?
*10 more dings*

She is also very independent and brave

Those are contradictory statements! But we stan an independent girl so only one sin.
*ding*

Juliet changes and matures within only a few days, seeing as she deals with love, loss and detachment from her parents before dying.

Bro, HOW?! FEW DAYS? AND MATURITY?! It took me over a decade to mature! 
*50 dings, make that 55 dings due to the contribution of a commentor*

She is also prone to be very emotional, and is very virtuous. 

Yeah, kill yourself for your lover... Real virtuous...
*20 dings*

That's it, that's all we have for today because holy shit- Shakespeare's wiki is SHORT.

Total sins: 97 sins (wow that was low)
Sentence/word: All hail the original Mary Sue! The sin with the least sins. (if that makes sense idk I need sleep)

That's it for today, people! Please remember, vote, comment and share. It really helps.