Matilda Wormwood

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHARACTER BELONGS TO ROALD DHAL AND NOT ME. THE FOLLOWING PICTURE IS NOT MINE. 

Matilda Wormwood

What. Is. That. Surname.
Is Wormwood even a real surname?
I have no idea.
*Ding*

Matilda is shown to be a kind and caring girl who loves her friends.

AH, YES. 
The sweet, kind, caring nice girl archetype. The main traits that compose a Mary Sue. 
Mwah! * does the chef's kiss*
*Ding* *Ding*

She is also good natured by not showing off her extreme level of intelligence and cunning which she will only use if she really has to teach individuals a lesson. 

Listen, prodigies exist. 
BUT WHAT DOES THIS LITERAL FOUR YEAR OLD KNOW WITH ZERO EXPERIENCE KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG?!

*Intervention of Nanno from Girl from Nowhere*
Nanno:  She has little-to-none  years of experience to develop a morality. So, because of that logical reasoning this accounts for 5- sins.
Um, okay. Cool.
*50 dings*

Besides being very smart for her age, Matilda has extraordinary powers.

Okay. Okay. So not only is this four year old a prodigy, she is also freaking superwoman. Very realistic Mr. Dhal. Very realistic.
*Ding*

Unlike her family, she is very polite, but does become a bit scared when it comes to Miss Trunchbull.

WOW SHE HAS A ''FLAW"!
Also, I highly dislike the way her family is portrayed. Is this a 'diamond in the rough' concept or something?
*Ding*

She does overcome it later on, to a point of displaying a certain level of cheekiness pulling a series of pranks on Miss Trunchbull with her powers by posing as Magnus's ghost.

So the only flaw this already monstrous thing had is destroyed. Wow! Character development!
*20 dings*

She loves Miss Honey more than her parents and her brother .

She sounds REALLY caring and loving and totally like a in-real-life four year old!
*Ding*

She is also shown to be trustworthy.

@TheOfficialRoaldDhal , old man, can you give Matilda a flaw, a personality of some sorts? If so, please do it quickly.
*10 dings*

She has a strong sense of justice and believes in taking action.

Oh, so she's (don't do it) Rodion Raskolnikov now? Gonna kill a evil little pawnbroker soon.
*100 dings*

She is also shown to take care of good things, seeing how she tries to protect the Moby Dick book she took from the library from her father.

How is this CHILD allowed in the library's senior section?? And she can take from the grade nine-to-eleven shelf?? *le gasp*
*Ding*

TOTAL SINS : 187 .
SENTENCE/WORD: Worm of the wood.

That's it for today, people! Please remember, vote, comment and share. It really helps.