ᠻⅈᠻ𝕥ꫀꫀꪀ

- "Good wife

- "Good wife."

︶AUTHOR'S POV︵

"Eat the medicine then sleep." Y/N's mom handed her a glass of water. Y/N eat the medicine and give her mom a weak smile.

"See. I'm fine. Now go home & sleep well." She said making Y/N's mom sighed.

"You too. Sleep well. I'll be going now." She walked out of the general ward and get outside where Taehyung is ready with his car to drop her mom back at home for this night.

Y/N looked outside the window as the darkness slowly engulfed the sky. She blinked her eyes softly trying to chase away those unwanted thoughts in her head.

Yesterday was chaotic and she wished to forget about it. The back of her hand brushed on her lips roughly again. A choked sob was about to escape from her lips but she swallow it down to her throat.

She took her mobile and put her earbuds in her ear and listened to some songs to boost her mood. Closing her eyes she tries to focus on the music. She heard many songs and escape from the reality.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Y/N & Taehyung's eyes met when she looked at him.

🎼 I've got my eye on you. I've got my eye on you. 🎼

A genuine smile tugged on her lips.

"You come?!" She removes her earbuds and scoops away giving him space to sit.

Taehyung smiles back & closes the curtains around them and sits down in front of her. He softly tucks her hair behind her ear & examines her face.

"I thought you were sleeping." He says and keeps the cover on the table by the bed which Y/N failed to notice before.

"I'm not. What is it?!" She asks looking at the cover bag curiously.

"First, let's go to the rooftop." He helps her up and they both went up to the rooftop. Y/N sits cross-legged on the bench as Taehyung pets her head and sits beside her.

"So, what is it now?!" She asks eyeing the black paper cover bag.

"I brought some ice cream. Want some?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"It's night." She bites her lips nervously. She has some rules for herself & one of them is not to eat cold & sweet foods at night.

"I'll help you brush your teeth. Think it of as a reward." He puts the cup in her hand, "Come on, eat." He encourages her.

"You should wash my hair also." She demands. As Taehyung nods in agreement she started eating the vanilla, "You should eat some." At her words, Taehyung also eats the vanilla which was extended by his wife to his lips. He smiles fondly while looking at Y/N who's looking at the night sky.

"What does the doctor said about me?" Y/N asks in a monotone.

"The drug levels dropped from your body. You will get discharged tomorrow but needed to follow a strict diet." He says bitterly thinking back about the last night's memories.

"Ok." She nods still eating one more spoon.

"Do you want to meet any therapist? We can meet my friend Hoseok again. He wi-"

"I don't want to." She cuts him off and looks at him.

Taehyung tries to read his wife's eyes. She is a cold person and her emotions are hard to read. She's the first-ever woman who is not easy to please from Taehyung's viewpoint.

She is strong, composed & good decision-maker. She is the one who helped him mentally, and emotionally & pleasured him physically. She's a keeper.

Just his type & made for him.

He's so proud to have her as his wife but his next request might be going to be getting slapped or scolded by his wife. He had known her for over a year and by now he wished he could predict her actions & thoughts.

Rubbing his palms over his thighs, he gulps the lump in his throat and clears his voice.

"Wife!" Y/N looks at him with her big doe eyes while eating her vanilla. She hmms softly making Taehyung's heart melt with her cuteness.

He scoops a bit away from her and faces her, "I have a favour to ask you." He licks his lips.

"Hmm. Ice cream is a good bribe." She eyes the empty vanilla in her hands and puts it beside her, "What is it?" She asks looking upside at the stars.

"As you saw the news, Kyung & others were arrested & we have proofs also. They are not innocent & tomorrow I want you to come to station to give-"

"You want me to come there as a witness or victim?" She coldly says with an emotionless face.

"I want you to come there as Themis. Only you can put a stop to those Rick kids & change their future. They should never touch another woman again." His hands get a hold of her cold ones, "I'm with you. I will be your backbone. I won't force you, I'm ok with your every decision." He smiles softly.

Y/N returns his smile. She's feeling proud of having him as her husband.

God! How can she love him this much? Her small heart couldn't handle this much love. She needs the whole space to contain her love for him.

"But, the ice cream is not enough. I need valuable pay this time." She asks making Taehyung pout as he tries to remember anything that his wife like. Well, she smiled while looking at a Pomeranian a few months back. Should he buy her a pet?

"What do you want?" He asks her again not sure of anything. But he took a mental note of gifting her a Pomeranian dog soon.

"Kiss me."

Taehyung was taken back a bit but soon smiles scooping closer to her. He gently cups her face and attaches his lips to hers.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Song name - Say yes to heaven (speed up)

• Themis •

《 Greek goddess of law and represents law, order, and justice. 》

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

09-01-2023